PDA

View Full Version : hikerboys cyber cafe

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196

hikerboy57
02-13-2013, 22:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YlNLBDxrTE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YlNLBDxrTE

Mountain Mike
02-13-2013, 22:09
Maybe Rasty started a trend & everyone is re-reading old Cafe posts. There is a lot of good stuff back there.

Mountain Mike
02-13-2013, 22:16
Folks, this is a polite reminder that this thread will need to operate under WB's terms of service. We can probably ignore the hijacking clause;) given there is no thread topic.

Global warming threads have been run in Non-AT General and have been closed for inability to play nice.
Our first visit by Alligator.

Mountain Mike
02-13-2013, 22:18
I love his first sentence.

hikerboy57
02-13-2013, 22:20
Maybe Rasty started a trend & everyone is re-reading old Cafe posts. There is a lot of good stuff back there.
theres some good stuff on the jukebox too or have you forgotton. where is smike?. the place looks seedy, and coming form the cafe proprietor, that not high praise. i mean outside of the horizontal climbing wall, we dont even have walls.and theres something about the stools. dont remeber who left the stools

hikerboy57
02-13-2013, 22:21
I love his first sentence.
i love the second one. the preamble to the thread about nothing

hikerboy57
02-13-2013, 22:24
where the heck did rasty go. he has a double landmark coming up. just a few more for 2k here, but only 100 away from 4k overall

Mountain Mike
02-13-2013, 22:25
Rasty did warn us way back at post #290 http://charlotte.cbslocal.com/2012/07/17/study-people-who-are-constantly-online-can-develop-mental-disorders/

Rasty
02-13-2013, 22:26
where the heck did rasty go. he has a double landmark coming up. just a few more for 2k here, but only 100 away from 4k overall

Watching the Walking Dead!

hikerboy57
02-13-2013, 22:26
it's in NH about 283 miles from katahdin
hes got post#8

Mountain Mike
02-13-2013, 22:32
& it all started with a SILWF & 5 bullets!

Mountain Mike
02-13-2013, 22:36
Where is everyone tonight????

hikerboy57
02-13-2013, 22:37
& it all started with a SILWF & 5 bullets!
it actually came out of the cant we all get along thread.
and i am proud that weve created a little community here that is insulated and involved in whiteblaze in such an active way.many if not most of our patrons are donating members, and most of our patrons are active and helpful in their responses.
there is balance here.

Mountain Mike
02-13-2013, 22:43
and i am proud that weve created a little community here that is insulated and involved in whiteblaze in such an active way.many if not most of our patrons are donating members, and most of our patrons are active and helpful in their responses.
there is balance here.The patrons here are amazing. Like you said, mostly donating members. Posts in other link helpful & supportive. Snarky at times but all in good fun.

Train Wreck
02-13-2013, 22:48
Thx for the fungus, HB :rolleyes:

Here's a little something for you and smike to snack on while you're waiting for that health inspector.

rocketsocks
02-13-2013, 22:48
The Protection Thread

Hikerboy 57; What are condoms?

Rocketsocks; There those little finger cot things, cheaper than condoms, though not nearly as comfortable, almost down right impossible.....almost:o....:D

maybe the bear would fall over laughing, and die.I saw a Bear once. I pulled out my cot and asked if he wanted to measure down, he just pulled out a Gortex Bivy and said........Hiker Please! :eek:

Holy crap! Can't believe I forgot this one!Holy Crap, I was trying to :o

hikerboy57
02-13-2013, 22:49
Thx for the fungus, HB :rolleyes:

Here's a little something for you and smike to snack on while you're waiting for that health inspector.

i like em
snarky with a taste of mint

Mountain Mike
02-13-2013, 22:51
I got you everything you asked for...Chocolates, flowers, even something sparkly.

hikerboy57
02-13-2013, 22:51
The patrons here are amazing. Like you said, mostly donating members. Posts in other link helpful & supportive. Snarky at times but all in good fun.
we have more donating members than a sperm bank

Rasty
02-13-2013, 22:56
I saw a Bear once. I pulled out my cot and asked if he wanted to measure down, he just pulled out a Gortex Bivy and said........Hiker Please! :eek:

Holy Crap, I was trying to :o

Your welcome! :)

Mountain Mike
02-13-2013, 22:58
Anyone hungry?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WOypXnnRAhw

rocketsocks
02-13-2013, 22:58
Your welcome! :):sun......................

Deer Hunter
02-13-2013, 23:07
Anyone hungry?

It would be interesting if they had this somewhere along the AT with "hiker hunger" and all.

Mountain Mike
02-13-2013, 23:12
When hiking the PCT a friend from the AT picked me up for a break in Seattle. At dinner I ordered a cheese steak. When the waiter brought a a huge platter w/it & fries & said "See if you can finish that!" We both broke out laughing. I finishing mine & half my friends I was polishing off the rest of his fries. The look on the waiters face was priceless!

Train Wreck
02-13-2013, 23:15
I got you everything you asked for...Chocolates, flowers, even something sparkly.

The flowers are beautiful, the chocolate was delicious, the blingy thingy is a little heavy for my charm bracelet, but I'll deal with it!

Train Wreck
02-13-2013, 23:21
forgive me for I have just truly snarked

why won't they leave that poor kid alone

Mountain Mike
02-13-2013, 23:25

We still love you, just the way you are. (& they deserved it)

rocketsocks
02-13-2013, 23:27

It's all good..I was thinking of sending him a brother P-touch there easy to remove.

Rasty
02-13-2013, 23:28

Very Nice!

Rasty
02-13-2013, 23:34
there is balance here.

It kind of reminds me of a halfway house!

hikerboy57
02-13-2013, 23:41
It kind of reminds me of a halfway house!
yes i think we can all agree were in some sort of recovery here.
not sure from what

Wise Old Owl
02-13-2013, 23:50
If you don't laugh out loud after you read this you are in a coma!

This is even funnier when you realize it's real!
Next time you have a bad day at work think of this guy.

Bob is a commercial saturation diver for Global Divers in Louisiana. He performs underwater repairs on offshore drilling rigs.

Below is an E-mail he sent to his sister.

She then sent it to radio station 103.5 on FM dial in
Indiana, who was sponsoring a worst job experience contest.

Needless to say, she won.
Read his letter below...

~Hi Sue,

Just another note from your bottom-dwelling brother.
Last week I had a bad day at the office.

I know you've been feeling down lately at work, so I thought I would share my dilemma with you to make you realize it's not so bad after all.

Before I can tell you what happened to me, I first must bore you with a few technicalities of my job.

As you know, my office lies at the bottom of the sea. I wear a suit to the office. It's a wet suit.

This time of year the water is quite cool.
So what we do to keep warm is this: We have a diesel powered industrial water heater.

This $20,000 piece of equipment sucks the water out of the sea. It heats it to a delightful temperature.
It then pumps it down to the diver through a garden hose, which is taped to the air hose. Now this sounds like a darn good plan, and I've used it several times with no complaints.

What I do, when I get to the bottom and start working, is take the hose and stuff it down the back of my wet suit.

This floods my whole suit with warm water.
It's like working in a Jacuzzi.

Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my butt started to itch. So, of course, I scratched it.

This only made things worse.

Within a few seconds my ass started to burn.I pulled the hose out from my back, but the damage was done.

In agony I realized what had happened.

The hot water machine had sucked up a jellyfish and pumped it into my suit.

Now, since I don't have any hair on my back, the jellyfish couldn't stick to it, however, the crack of my ass was not as fortunate.

When I scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually grinding the jellyfish into the crack of my ass.

I informed the dive supervisor of my dilemma over the communicator.

His instructions were unclear due to the fact that he, along with five other divers, were all laughing hysterically.

Needless to say, I aborted the dive.

I was instructed to make three agonizing in-water decompression stops totalling thirty-five minutes before I could reach the surface to begin my chamber dry decompression.

When I arrived at the surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmet.

As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my butt as soon as I got in the chamber.

The cream put the fire out, but I couldn't **** for two days because my ass was swollen shut.

So, next time you're having a bad day at work, think about how much worse it would be if you had a jellyfish shoved up your ass.

Now repeat to yourself, 'I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.'

Whenever you have a bad day, ask yourself, is this a jellyfish bad day?

May you NEVER have a jellyfish bad day! !!!!

Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.

Rasty
02-13-2013, 23:56

Bob is a commercial saturation diver for Global Divers in Louisiana. He performs underwater repairs on offshore drilling rigs.

Read his letter below...

~Hi Sue,

I know you've been feeling down lately at work, so I thought I would share my dilemma with you to make you realize it's not so bad after all.

Before I can tell you what happened to me, I first must bore you with a few technicalities of my job.

As you know, my office lies at the bottom of the sea. I wear a suit to the office. It's a wet suit.

So what we do to keep warm is this: We have a diesel powered industrial water heater.

This $20,000 piece of equipment sucks the water out of the sea. It heats it to a delightful temperature.
It then pumps it down to the diver through a garden hose, which is taped to the air hose. Now this sounds like a darn good plan, and I've used it several times with no complaints.

What I do, when I get to the bottom and start working, is take the hose and stuff it down the back of my wet suit.

Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my butt started to itch. So, of course, I scratched it.

Within a few seconds my ass started to burn.I pulled the hose out from my back, but the damage was done.

Now, since I don't have any hair on my back, the jellyfish couldn't stick to it, however, the crack of my ass was not as fortunate.

When I scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually grinding the jellyfish into the crack of my ass.

His instructions were unclear due to the fact that he, along with five other divers, were all laughing hysterically.

I was instructed to make three agonizing in-water decompression stops totalling thirty-five minutes before I could reach the surface to begin my chamber dry decompression.

As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my butt as soon as I got in the chamber.

The cream put the fire out, but I couldn't **** for two days because my ass was swollen shut.

So, next time you're having a bad day at work, think about how much worse it would be if you had a jellyfish shoved up your ass.

Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.

Lucky it wasn't a Man of War Jelly Fish!

Rasty
02-13-2013, 23:57
yes i think we can all agree were in some sort of recovery here.
not sure from what

I'm recovering from 15 years as the anal retentive chef syndrome!

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:07
4 more posts to go until 2000! What should I POHO about?

Storm
02-14-2013, 00:07
love hiking solo, my mind shuts off all the crap and i just get into the rhythm of breathing and walking, the senses come alive and i just am.[/QUOTE]
You'll love getting to my age, don't even have to go hiking for your mind to shut down.

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:08
love hiking solo, my mind shuts off all the crap and i just get into the rhythm of breathing and walking, the senses come alive and i just am.
You'll love getting to my age, don't even have to go hiking for your mind to shut down.[/QUOTE]

Then I am screwed as that has been a problem since around 20!

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 00:11
You'll love getting to my age, don't even have to go hiking for your mind to shut down.

Then I am screwed as that has been a problem since around 20![/QUOTE]
the mind shutting down is one thing. the breathing shutting down might be one to worry about

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:13
I think it's time for a new spoof thread! I was thinking about a poll about which type of sharpie is the preferred choice for shelter graffiti. Or maybe a recipe contest for shelter mice. I'm out of good ideas.

Storm
02-14-2013, 00:14
the mind shutting down is one thing. the breathing shutting down might be one to worry about[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my wife checks the obits every morning and if she doesn't see my name she starts the coffee.

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 00:14

Read his letter below...

~Hi Sue,

Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.Every now and again you come across a story..and it's just so ridiculously funny....there's not much left to say...I got nothing {shakes head}

Trail name; Swolled, jelly butt.....?

Train Wreck
02-14-2013, 00:15
I think it's time for a new spoof thread! I was thinking about a poll about which type of sharpie is the preferred choice for shelter graffiti. Or maybe a recipe contest for shelter mice. I'm out of good ideas.

How about Would You Sell An Organ to Finance Your Thru-Hike.

Rasty
the mind shutting down is one thing. the breathing shutting down might be one to worry about[/QUOTE]

The mind is the......what was this about?

hikerboy57
youre right. you are out of good ideas

Storm
This reply with a quote thing seems to be messed up tonight.

On that thought I think I will bid you goodnight.

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 00:18
This reply with a quote thing seems to be messed up tonight.

On that thought I think I will bid you goodnight.
it adds color

Train Wreck
02-14-2013, 00:18
Every now and again you come across a story..and it's just so ridiculously funny....there's not much left to say...I got nothing {shakes head}

Trail name; Swolled, jelly butt.....?

Sponge Bob Seared Pants.

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:28

youre right. you are out of good ideas

I think I stole good idea! See how long until it get's shut down for very bad ideas! 2000 café posts! :banana

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 00:29
Sponge Bob Seared Pants.
Brilliant!

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 00:30
I think I stole good idea! See how long until it get's shut down for very bad ideas! 2000 café posts! :banana
great .
now i can sleep

Wise Old Owl
I had a weird day, had to go to disease training meeting, all the nasties that ticks, mosquitos, and mice deliver and how many people that died last year from stuff like West Nile to Yellow fever. 7 hours of the stuff. lots of good stories to freak hiking people out...

Astro
Why not just get her a shovel?

Yeah, I am sure a little physical activity would help warm her up, and get the sidewalk and driveway cleared at the same time. ;)

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:31
great .
now i can sleep

Only 88 until 4000 posts! No time to sleep!

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 00:31
I think I stole good idea! See how long until it get's shut down for very bad ideas! 2000 café posts! :bananaPOSTWHORE! congrats

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:32
I had a weird day, had to go to disease training meeting, all the nasties that ticks, mosquitos, and mice deliver and how many people that died last year from stuff like West Nile to Yellow fever. 7 hours of the stuff. lots of good stories to freak hiking people out...

Chinese Roaches are not my favorite!

Astro
02-14-2013, 00:33
I could hit 2000 café posts tonight if I had some encouragement! :banana

Go for it Rasty, you have almost thru-hiked the Cafe!
Will HB send you a patch?

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:34
Go for it Rasty, you have almost thru-hiked the Cafe!
Will HB send you a patch?

HB doesn't even pay the staff! :)

Astro
02-14-2013, 00:36
I agree I won't make it!

Nah, we know you are just PoHo-ing so you do make it.

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 00:38
Chinese Roaches are not my favorite!

uh you ment Oriental Roach.... How do you tell roaches apart? German roaches have BMW on the back, Orientals have micro print "Made in China" and American Roaches smell funny when smoked.

Astro
Only a 10" knife!

The UL would tell you anything over 1" is just extra ounces.

rocketsocks
POSTWHORE! congrats

19668 Keep goin Rasty..you can do it!

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 00:41
hmm I have 1182 posts in the thread... haven't been soft deleted yet.. Winning!

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:41
uh you ment Oriental Roach.... How do you tell roaches apart? German roaches have BMW on the back, Orientals have micro print "Made in China" and American Roaches smell funny when smoked.

We call the flying ones Palmetto Bugs. Makes them sound cuddly!

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:43
The UL would tell you anything over 1" is just extra ounces.

That's not a knife! The knife must be big enough to scare the customers or slice and side of beef into quarters!

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:44
19668 Keep goin Rasty..you can do it!

Maybe! Need some inspiration!

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 00:46
Maybe! Need some inspiration!http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=86369

Here, print and stick this under your pillow tonight!

Astro
02-14-2013, 00:47
Anyone hungry?

Has anyone in the cafe ever done this? I once had a student who did. Said it was much harder than it looks.

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:48
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=86369

Here, print and stick this under your pillow tonight!

260 post behind Train Wreck. That is almost possible. I would never overtake HB out of respect for the owner!

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:49
Has anyone in the cafe ever done this? I once had a student who did. Said it was much harder than it looks.

I ate 5 full racks of baby back ribs once. Also ate 4 whole racks of lamb.

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 00:50
Palmetto? - American - darn large roach.... want to see how fast they move?

http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File%3APeriplaneta_americana_perfo rming_a_high-speed_inversion_on_a_ramp_%28side_view%29_-_Journal.pone.0038003.s002.ogv

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 00:52
hmm I have 1182 posts in the thread... haven't been soft deleted yet.. Winning!

http://www.owlshill.org.moses.com/nature/audio/barred/barred.wav Winning..WHooooooop!

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:53

http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File%3APeriplaneta_americana_perfo rming_a_high-speed_inversion_on_a_ramp_%28side_view%29_-_Journal.pone.0038003.s002.ogv

We get these here and there. I like chasing them around the house and killing them with a paper towel. The kids place a cup over them and wait until I get home.

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 00:56
We get these here and there. I like chasing them around the house and killing them with a paper towel. The kids place a cup over them and wait until I get home.

Wait, you have them in your house?

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 00:57

http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File%3APeriplaneta_americana_perfo rming_a_high-speed_inversion_on_a_ramp_%28side_view%29_-_Journal.pone.0038003.s002.ogv I've cracked open many a sewer line and have had these things crawl up my arms towards any orifice....Wanna to see how fast I move...............................

wanna to see it again........................................

Astro
02-14-2013, 00:59
I ate 5 full racks of baby back ribs once. Also ate 4 whole racks of lamb.

That is impressive! :cool:

Rasty
02-14-2013, 00:59
Wait, you have them in your house?

One a week or so during the summer. I'm in Southeast NC, they come in when you open the door and then the chase is on. Outdoors is infested with them.

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 01:01
RS - I had the interesting experience of cleaning up a elementary school where there were millions of American in the basement due to a broken sewer drain...it was so good we made an internal training video. We could follow the trail of feces to the basement return air duct from there they moved about the school

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 01:05
RS - I had the interesting experience of cleaning up a elementary school where there were millions of American in the basement due to a broken sewer drain...it was so good we made an internal training video. We could follow the trail of feces to the basement return air duct from there they moved about the schoolMan when I work in a place like that...my boots are in quaritine for a month before they can come home again...don't want the eggs.....

Train Wreck
02-14-2013, 01:07

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSma7Q30l4XENZXAjZOOzQ5g-icC8UR4vFEvQF9mt8EmEkGhjPTHQ

Rasty
RS - I had the interesting experience of cleaning up a elementary school where there were millions of American in the basement due to a broken sewer drain...it was so good we made an internal training video. We could follow the trail of feces to the basement return air duct from there they moved about the school

Worked in a downtown restaurant were they were moving about in the cobblestone foundation from building to building. The exterminator would fog and spray twice each month but it was a hopeless because the owner wouldn't spend the money to seal off the foundation. I didn't stay very long. I worked at another restaurant that got infested with rats when the town started to renovate the boat docks next door. We closed down for about a week to kill rats and seal off any entrances with wire mesh. We found that the rats really liked to climb into 5 gallon buckets with a couple of inches of the dirty fryer grease. They never got out. It was kind of fun.

Wise Old Owl
One a week or so during the summer. I'm in Southeast NC, they come in when you open the door and then the chase is on. Outdoors is infested with them.

If you can reduce the wet area's in your yard, or change the environment, it helps... up here it's always a steam tunnel or pipe.

Outside the American roach can be found in moist, shady areas like:yards, hollow trees, woodpiles,and mulch. At times they can be found under roof shingles or attics. Usually they will live outside, but will wander inside in search for food and water or during extremes in weather conditions.

Rasty
02-14-2013, 01:11
If you can reduce the wet area's in your yard, or change the environment, it helps... up here it's always a steam tunnel or pipe.

Outside the American roach can be found in moist, shady areas like:yards, hollow trees, woodpiles,and mulch. At times they can be found under roof shingles or attics. Usually they will live outside, but will wander inside in search for food and water or during extremes in weather conditions.

Pine straw mulch outside. We get rain almost every afternoon during the summer which keeps the mulch moist. It's not a big problem just part of life in the south.

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 01:12
Man when I work in a place like that...my boots are in quaritine for a month before they can come home again...don't want the eggs.....

This is a huge roach 2" on the body 4" inch when including the antennas - the eggs cases are dime sized - you would not bring the eggs home.

Rasty
02-14-2013, 01:12
This is a huge roach 2" on the body 4" inch when including the antennas - the eggs cases are dime sized - you would not bring the eggs home.

So big it's almost cute!

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 01:18
Pine straw mulch outside. We get rain almost every afternoon during the summer which keeps the mulch moist. It's not a big problem just part of life in the south.

Well I only know how to solve it here, Just like I remember my mom treating the kitchen to keep Funnel Webs Spiders out. But I am sure someone can spray a few gallons, or drop a granular around a home and you won't have any more "moments" A professional might even use ic3-insecticide-concentrate (http://www.envincio.com/essentria/products/essentria-ic3-insecticide-concentrate). We use it at the local zoo's it's that good! You would have to get a knock down before the rains come.

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 01:24
This is a huge roach 2" on the body 4" inch when including the antennas - the eggs cases are dime sized - you would not bring the eggs home.The ones I've seen were about 2 1/4" long and a thumbs width wide...and faster than all get out.

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 01:26

Astro
02-14-2013, 01:39
Good night, catch y'all tomorrow.

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 01:40
Good night, catch y'all tomorrow.later Astro........

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 02:37
Happy Valentines Day all.

Sad to say, but this is the 2nd least celebrated national holiday. Only St Patrick's Day beats it. 60% celebrate Valentine's Day. 54% celebrate St Patrick's Day. I can think of a few holidays that should be celebrated less than Valentine's Day.

40% of America does not have a heart or anyone to love. Sad.

For those that would protest by saying that they are not in a relationship it should be pointed out that the origins of Valentine's Day have nothing to do with an intimate relationship. Tradition holds that the martyred St Valentine gave the 1st "Valentine" to the daughter of the jailer who was holding him prisoner. He supposedly had healed her of blindness and wrote a note to her just before he was killed. The veracity of the story is irrelevant. The spirit of the holiday is relevant. Get out there and show some love to someone.

Coffee Rules!
02-14-2013, 03:09
there is balance here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfqygporjR0

OzJacko
02-14-2013, 04:52
just got this report from one of my friends on eastern long island.
He said that since early this morning the snow has been nearly waist high and is still falling. The temperature is dropping to near zero and the north wind is increasing to near gale force.
His wife has done nothing but look through the kitchen window and just stare. He says that if it gets much worse, he may have to let her in.
http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/picdump-723-23.jpg

:banana

OzJacko
02-14-2013, 05:06
Cooler day here.
Broke a streak of 5 days over 100F.
Still muggy though.

OzJacko
02-14-2013, 05:10
Thread suggestion for Rasty...
Blue blazed "Fair Weather Trails" should be white blazed and the blue blazes mark the harder route.

That'll get you some action.:D

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 05:11
Oz folks here are so stupid the groundhog cant be wrong.. the six weeks of winter gets us to the next solstices

OzJacko
02-14-2013, 06:00
Oz folks here are so stupid the groundhog cant be wrong.. the six weeks of winter gets us to the next solstices
Sorry WOO.
As I made post got the call to pick wife up from train.
February is always hottest month in Perth.
Suppose it figures it should be coldest there.

OzJacko
02-14-2013, 06:15
Do you reckon she was looking for Lone Wolf???;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsRNCvHXHHU

OzJacko
02-14-2013, 06:18
One for those in the snow.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6bfwcT7PRo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6bfwcT7PRo

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 06:32
Mornin Jacko, and a happy VD ta you and yours! you have gotta be ready and raring to go. I get antsy when holiday comes around.

What with all the reading I'll be doin...even got new glasses, they should get me at least thru this season:D

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 06:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfqygporjR0CR...what up...wax on wacks off, happy VD.:D

Lone Wolf
02-14-2013, 06:34
Do you reckon she was looking for Lone Wolf???;)

they ALL do....

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 06:36
they ALL do....Crazy.....:D

Hey caught the latest of the drive by truckers...Nice

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 06:40
Man somebody else was up early this morn...cookin breakfast ain't cha..me too, toast!

OzJacko
02-14-2013, 06:51
they ALL do....
It's just looking....

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 07:45
happy valentines day everybody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4mNDS5rIRU

HikerMom58
02-14-2013, 08:33
happy valentines day everybody

PERFECT SONG!! THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE FOR ALL THE CAFE LADIES, GUYS!! You did GOOD & is MUCH appreciated. The sweet treats were cute & adorable. The natural bling was amazing!! The flowers were just the kind I loveee!!!! I saw THIS & loved it!! Happy Valentines Day to EVERYONE on WHITEBLAZE!!!!!

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/250630_532073076815379_587823286_n.jpg

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 08:59

I'm selling my organ. It's the 4th biggest in the world. That should make you happy.

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 09:02
Happy Valentine's Day ladies. Here is a pic of the biggest organ in the world.

What does it mean?

HikerMom58
02-14-2013, 09:09

What does it mean?

I don't know what it means...

GB thanks for your songs to us for V-day!! So thoughtful and kind... I loved it! :)

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 09:43
GB thanks for your songs to us for V-day!! So thoughtful and kind... I loved it! :)

I can't afford to buy you girls candy and flowers and jewelry and cars and boats and houses and jets and helicopters.

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 09:47
Happy Valentine's Day. When I played a lot of jazz, this was my favorite jam. Always liked to close the night with it.

Roberta Flack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YpODdJPTKc&safe=active

Train Wreck
02-14-2013, 10:00
If this cafe had any walls, they would be fogging up right now :)

Coffee Rules!
02-14-2013, 10:08

They come in, take the last beer out of the fridge, sit in your favorite chair, and do the crossword in the paper. When you catch them they just look at you like, "What? I'm the state animal mofo. You can't kill me."

Coffee Rules!
02-14-2013, 10:13

What does it mean?

Wait, I thought size didn't matter. How can it mean anything?

HikerMom58
02-14-2013, 10:25
If this cafe had any walls, they would be fogging up right now :)

Ha Ha!! Everyone's so haute in here that our finger tip would "sizzle" with the slightest touch, we'd have to blow it out like a candle.. Gidddyup!! :)

Rasty
02-14-2013, 10:25
They come in, take the last beer out of the fridge, sit in your favorite chair, and do the crossword in the paper. When you catch them they just look at you like, "What? I'm the state animal mofo. You can't kill me."

I like to try to teach them to swim in class 3 rapids in the bathroom!

coach lou
02-14-2013, 10:30
I'm partial to Anita...........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYYDaDPmqBs

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 10:31
Happy Valentine's Day. When I played a lot of jazz, this was my favorite jam. Always liked to close the night with it.

Roberta Flack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YpODdJPTKc&safe=activeWhat a sweet sweet voice!

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 10:38
Always been partial to Marilyn McCoo...she's the Bomb!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us5XR4tOrAg

Deer Hunter
02-14-2013, 10:40
For the ladies..............

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 11:29
Sweet Love-Anita Baker. This is my 2nd favorite song of all time right behind Todd Rundgren Hello It's Me.

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies (and you know who you are).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o0mtokZrSY&safe=active

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 11:30
Here's one for the guys- Frank Zappa-Broken Hearts Are For A$$holes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYQs2rRnJYY&safe=active

Storm
02-14-2013, 11:36
Ha Ha!! Everyone's so haute in here that our finger tip would "sizzle" with the slightest touch, we'd have to blow it out like a candle.. Gidddyup!! :)

No way am I going to touch that line.

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 11:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYQs2rRnJYY&safe=activeOne of my all time favs......:cool::)

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 11:43
Sweet Love-Anita Baker. This is my 2nd favorite song of all time right behind Todd Rundgren Hello It's Me.

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies (and you know who you are).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o0mtokZrSY&safe=activeDude, your a Todd fan as well...My Man! Back to the Bars...I like " the Range Wars" great tune.

I kick myself every time I think about the time I sold a Nazz Nazz album for $37.50 an oz was 40 at the time.

HikerMom58
02-14-2013, 11:46
No way am I going to touch that line.

Booyah... I can see where some peeps could have lots of fun with this one. ;) (Especially in the cafe)

Happy V-day Storm!

HikerMom58
02-14-2013, 11:48

Thanks Deer Hunter... :D

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 11:49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUR5lFNMeFM

Range Wars, true Love that cannot be denied :)

Storm
02-14-2013, 11:51
Booyah... I can see where some peeps could have lots of fun with this one. ;) (Especially in the cafe)

Happy V-day Storm!

Same to you HM, thinking roses and I have always been told it's the thought that counts. LOL

atmilkman
02-14-2013, 11:56

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYQs2rRnJYY&safe=active
Good one GB.

HikerMom58
02-14-2013, 11:58
Same to you HM, thinking roses and I have always been told it's the thought that counts. LOL

I LOVE roses, you can never go wrong with those IMHO, Storm. I saw that sign and posted it a page or so back, b/c I thought it was a good one for this forum. :P It's the thought that counts along with the love you give all year that really matters. Now, I'm off for a V-day lunch with my love. He's the BEST!! :)

atmilkman
02-14-2013, 11:59
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LADIES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SUMcA--ejOc

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 12:01
For all the ladies in the cafe...happy valentines day...follow your man, he needs ya!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v78-ftcqpNw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v78-ftcqpNw

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 12:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=gj_BbsOp7wY&NR=1

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=gj_BbsOp7wY&NR=1)

Train Wreck
02-14-2013, 12:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_deta!i!lpage&v=SUMcA--ejOc

Don't holler at us!
We have a headache :p

Coffee Rules!
02-14-2013, 12:08
I like to try to teach them to swim in class 3 rapids in the bathroom!

You just wait. They're all hiding out in the sewer, just biding their time. One of these days, they'll come back for you.

atmilkman
02-14-2013, 12:08
Don't holler at us!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQf2guPZ0OvGFRdHxM8oK9p6nSpQL3th RWrkAYJTohpI_-DGaR-pA

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 12:19
Dude, your a Todd fan as well...My Man! Back to the Bars...I like " the Range Wars" great tune.

I kick myself every time I think about the time I sold a Nazz Nazz album for $37.50 an oz was 40 at the time.

Was that the one that the actual vinyl was red?

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 12:19
Don't holler at us!
We have a headache :pTrain Wreck, are you duckin me? sent you a PM:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QCJ9mflho8

Deer Hunter
02-14-2013, 12:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9fF8yptn8E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9fF8yptn8E

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 12:23

Range Wars, true Love that cannot be denied :)

Very Psychedelic video. I'm seeing traces.

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 12:26

I enjoyed the video.

BirdBrain
Old school. Yardbirds. Released the year my love was born.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPrk-WU7cKQ

Train Wreck
Train Wreck, are you duckin me? sent you a PM:)

No, I got a msg saying you had sent me a pm but they couldn' t deliver cause my mailbox was full. Please resend!

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 12:27
Was that the one that the actual vinyl was red?I don't know...It was my sisters, and I wasn't aloud to touch it, and it was sealed, hence $37.50.....got handed a beatin for that one!:datz

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 12:30

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=gj_BbsOp7wY&NR=1)

That was funny as He!!.

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 12:30
POHO bomb coming. See if you can see the pattern.

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 12:31
No, I got a msg saying you had sent me a pm but they couldn' t deliver cause my mailbox was full. Please resend!Ok, but I'm not sure if it'll have the same feeling.

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 12:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29uNvGHsRlc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29uNvGHsRlc

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 12:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwHdJOo7bXk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwHdJOo7bXk

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 12:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa5nUD0k9XQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa5nUD0k9XQ

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 12:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiiyq2xrSI0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiiyq2xrSI0

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 12:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkeIQ7t_ra0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkeIQ7t_ra0

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 12:46
And though it doesn't fit, I love this song. I suppose this would fit if my love had said no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mwV1mL2-g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mwV1mL2-g

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 12:47
I could go on, but you get my point.

atmilkman
02-14-2013, 13:09
Don't holler at us!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY LADIES http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SUMcA--ejOc

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 13:16
im so glad mountain mike opened the jukebox joint so we dont inundate the cafe with vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 13:24
I'm a happy man! tragedy narrowly averted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmZMdq-kwM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmZMdq-kwM

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmZMdq-kwM)

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 13:31
im so glad mountain mike opened the jukebox joint so we dont inundate the cafe with vid

I can rerate.

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 13:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQOh snap! sorry forgot we said that, we did say that didn't we :) yer the boss, I quit.....postin vids, hehe

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 13:35
Goin for a walk on this lovely day....later.

Storm
02-14-2013, 13:41
Goin for a walk on this lovely day....later.

Now that sounds like a plan. Why spend a perfectly good day cyber hiking? TTYL

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 13:47
Oh snap! sorry forgot we said that, we did say that didn't we :) yer the boss, I quit.....postin vids, hehe

I missed the memo. Where was that post? I will gladly comply. PM's need to be sent out of cafe rule changes. I mean, how can a guy find such things buried under the 100's of videos being posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLR25EJtfE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLR25EJtfE

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 13:58
HELP!!!! I can't find the memo. I am so confused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlMJfX_V6Ic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlMJfX_V6Ic

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 14:22
Alright, where is this declaration, statement, announcement, assertion, proclamation, notice, edict, decree,....? Is it hidden under someone's stool?

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 14:23
Alright, where is this declaration, statement, announcement, assertion, proclamation, notice, edict, decree,....? Is it hidden under someone's stool?

Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the nest this morning.

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 14:30
Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the nest this morning.

Good morning GB. I posted a bunch of 1965 love songs as a tribute to my wife who was born that year. HB and RS referred to an agreement to limit videos in the cafe. I never know when I have missed the joke (which is often) or if people are being serious.

Actually, I am in a great mood. Life is good. My training is a pain in the tailfeathers. Other than that and missing details in the cafe, no complaints here.

Gray Blazer
02-14-2013, 14:37
I know. Who takes anything seriously in the cafe? Just funnin' ya. We wouldn't mess with ya if we didn't like you. I don't know anybody who was exiled from the cafe unless it was self exilationization. Feel free to make up your own version of terms of service.

BirdBrain
02-14-2013, 14:44
I know. Who takes anything seriously in the cafe? Just funnin' ya. We wouldn't mess with ya if we didn't like you. I don't know anybody who was exiled from the cafe unless it was self exilationization. Feel free to make up your own version of terms of service.

It was the stool comment wasn't it. Admit it. You got defensive when I mentioned things might be hidden under a stool. Don't worry. I am not going near anyone's stool. Okay. Enough on that. Off to work again.

I leave this place and it is like flipping the lights off in an old farm houses. I can hear all the roaches scampering around the room as I leave. You guys need to stop working days so I can have some fun too.

There I feel better. Don't look any better, but feel better.

Coffee Rules!
02-14-2013, 14:49
Videos are fine with me, but NO CAPES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R2aW03pwL0

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 17:01
hey guys, i didnt ban music in the cafe. capes yes, but not music

rocketsocks
02-14-2013, 17:05
hey guys, i didnt ban music in the cafe. capes yes, but not musicWhat the hell are capes?

Ah Capes....I thought it meant NO CAPS

atmilkman
02-14-2013, 17:08
I missed the memo. Where was that post? I will gladly comply. PM's need to be sent out of cafe rule changes. I mean, how can a guy find such things buried under the 100's of videos being posted.

The memo came out last night. Holiday video posting exception - Due to the nature of a holiday (Valentine's Day) members will be allowed to post 1 - 2 videos in tribute to other members. Please try and limit yourselves to this amount. If you feel the need to post videos in excess of this amount please post them in the jukebox. Thank you, the management

Rasty
02-14-2013, 17:50
hey guys, i didnt ban music in the cafe. capes yes, but not music

What's wrong with capes? Next youll be banning grapes, then apes, then crepes!

The only way that worked is if you use the American pronuciation of crepes and not say it the French way!:)

coach lou
02-14-2013, 18:54
Just so long as he doesn't ban Pepe!:D

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 19:07
Darn Skunk... and I thought the hikers were bad....

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 19:18
So check this out cuben Fiber ( VERY UL) is now camo..http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=45912&d=1360007485

Rasty
02-14-2013, 19:33
Just so long as he doesn't ban Pepe!:D

I don't think HB will ban Pepe!

Mountain Mike
02-14-2013, 19:38
Crepes? Rastys making crepes! Sure beats those funky mashed taters.

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 19:44
I don't think HB will ban Pepe!

no way.when pepes around even the mashed potatoes taste like crepes.

Rasty
02-14-2013, 19:47
Crepes? Rastys making crepes! Sure beats those funky mashed taters.

What kind do you want? Suzette, Crab and Mornay sauce or maybe White Chocolate Mousse filled! Anything is possible at Rasty's Crepe Shack. We also have Crunchy Frog Crepes for the sophisticated palettes!

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 19:49
Crepes stuffed with sweet sour cream, strawberries, and a touch of cinnamon...

S'more
02-14-2013, 19:51
Is that near the Robert E. Lee carving? I really want to make it over there someday.

That's in GA I think. Stone Mtn. GA

Rasty
02-14-2013, 19:55
Crepes stuffed with sweet sour cream, strawberries, and a touch of cinnamon...

We just 86'd the sweet sour cream, strawberries and cinnamon! Sorry!

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:01
Did you get a "This car climbed Mt Washington" bumper sticker?
Why yes I did!! Threatened someone's life if they put it on the car. They handed it to me. 1968519686

atmilkman
02-14-2013, 20:06
The wife is in the kitchen right now covering strawberries in chocolate. - I took her out for supper.

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:07
I hadn't MM!
That's what I was hinting at in my response.
Daniel is a bit p####d that we look like hiring a small car for NYC to Atlanta and is pushing for something like a Mustang for the Trail Days run.
We'll just play it as it comes.

but you wont have this! 19687

Rasty
02-14-2013, 20:08
Why yes I did!! Threatened someone's life if they put it on the car. They handed it to me. 1968519686

"Real Hikers" Drive up Tuckerman's Ravine! The Mustang has enough clearance!:)

Rasty
02-14-2013, 20:10
The wife is in the kitchen right now covering strawberries in chocolate. - I took her out for supper.

My wife and I had our first date on February 15th because I had to work the night before and have missed every Valentines day since. Tomorrow is our 23 years together anniversary!

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:12
This is the one I was looking for.

Happy Valentine's Day, Ladies (and you know who you are).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=6N2LpybNgrI&safe=active

I think they both had the same keyboard player.

love the old vinyl!!

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:15
Here ya are cupcake, have some nuts...
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg275/MarkSwarbrick/Nuts.jpg

Cute! Nutty owls

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:16
196571965819659196601966119662Here's the flowers for the ladies.

AW gee shucks!!

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:17
oh come on, where is everybody. the cafe cant shut down with the beegees!

the beginning

crank it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTtnjzJnz-g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTtnjzJnz-g

MUCH BETTER than the Bee Gees!!

Mountain Mike
02-14-2013, 20:18
S'more you have to come to Stugis some Labor Day weekend. http://www.sturgismustangrally.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OKH3znA9WD0http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OKH3znA9WD0

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:21
there is balance here.
I admit I am among the unbalanced, in oh so many ways. :banana <--------- I love this guy!

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 20:24

Uh yea.. they are lined up around the shelter like we were serving Botox for free..

http://chezbonnefemme.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Crepe-Photo.jpg

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:25
Only 88 until 4000 posts! No time to sleep!

congrats on the 2K!

Rasty
02-14-2013, 20:25
Uh yea.. they are lined up around the shelter like we were serving Botox for free..

I don't think Botox crepes are a good idea!

Rasty
02-14-2013, 20:26
congrats on the 2K!

62 to go until the 4000 milepost!

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 20:27
I don't think Botox crepes are a good idea!
So little time and little imagination Rasty - do you like to make money?

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 20:31
I just had a Huge peppery cranberry Turkey Burger with Swiss and asparagus and a touch of Hellman....

http://redwhiteandblueberries.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/turkey-cranberry-sandwich.jpg

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:39
S'more you have to come to Stugis some Labor Day weekend. http://www.sturgismustangrally.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=OKH3znA9WD0http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OKH3znA9WD0

NICE may have to do that. We've done a few events :D anyone know the guy in the black??? :D

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:48
I can't afford to buy you girls candy and flowers and jewelry and cars and boats and houses and jets and helicopters.
It's the thought that counts!!

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:49

AWWWW thanks....:)

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:50

Thanks milkman!!

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:52
Old school. Yardbirds. Released the year my love was born.

old school is cool!

HikerMom58
02-14-2013, 20:54
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/528729_10151746090211110_2029515226_n.jpg

Just saw this.... :D

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:56
"Real Hikers" Drive up Tuckerman's Ravine! The Mustang has enough clearance!:)

It barely had the clearance for the auto road!!! I DROVE!! ​:banana

I guess I'm not a real hiker...er driver...

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:57
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/528729_10151746090211110_2029515226_n.jpg

Just saw this.... :D

I nearly spewed my coke!

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:58
My wife and I had our first date on February 15th because I had to work the night before and have missed every Valentines day since. Tomorrow is our 23 years together anniversary!

EArly congrats!!

S'more
02-14-2013, 20:59

YUMMY!!!!! :banana

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 21:02
this is for you.
old school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTMaj1zhk_g

Rasty
02-14-2013, 21:02
So little time and little imagination Rasty - do you like to make money?

Botox is made with botulinum toxin type A and that will invite multiple health inspectors to the cafe!

Rasty
02-14-2013, 21:04
EArly congrats!!

She is a Saint for putting up with me!

Rasty
02-14-2013, 21:04
this is for you.
old school.

Beyonce is now old school? I must be getting close to 40 then!

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 21:07
Beyonce is now old school? I must be getting close to 40 then!
40 is the new 50

S'more
02-14-2013, 21:09
40 is the new 50

Butt, 50 is the new 25!

Rasty
02-14-2013, 21:10
40 is the new 50

Butt, 50 is the new 25!

Must be that new math they are teaching in school these days!

S'more
02-14-2013, 21:11
Must be that new math they are teaching in school these days!

must bee!!!

coach lou
02-14-2013, 21:12
Butt, 50 is the new 25!

55 is the new 25!!!!

coach lou
02-14-2013, 21:13
55 is the new 25!!!!

Alright, I like lookin' at 25s:o

Rasty
02-14-2013, 21:13
Butt, 50 is the new 25!

55 is the new 25!!!!

Math is not the cafe patrons strong suit! :confused:

Mountain Mike
02-14-2013, 21:16
What do you expect? We hang out in a place with only one wall & that's a 4' high climbing wall that keeps falling over.

hikerboy57
for the ladies of the cafe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekATPHqk_I4

Capt Nat

So, how old would I be???

coach lou
02-14-2013, 21:18
This guy looks pretty happy.......just sayin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjR23r9uiyM:D

S'more
02-14-2013, 21:18
55 is the new 25!!!!

I'm good with that!

Mountain Mike
02-14-2013, 21:19
For all our Floridians 19692

S'more
02-14-2013, 21:19

duz it really matter? spellin ain't perfect none either.

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 21:20
So, how old would I be???
pick any number you feel comfortable with.
i like 17pi

S'more
02-14-2013, 21:20

I hang at that far western blue part

S'more
02-14-2013, 21:21
What do you expect? We hang out in a place with only one wall & that's a 4' high climbing wall that keeps falling over.

and only a couple of stools for the pigeons.

Wise Old Owl
02-14-2013, 21:21
Botox is made with botulinum toxin type A and that will invite multiple health inspectors to the cafe!

I am a health inspector.... I clean up restaurants. I can fix that.

S'more
02-14-2013, 21:22
for the ladies of the cafe

OH you know the way to may heart...

atmilkman
Home of the newly wed and nearly dead.

hikerboy57
duz it really matter? spellin ain't perfect none either.
guess the 3 r's were not our strong suit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WqgfRJzP1E

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 21:23
and only a couple of stools for the pigeons.
i think the pigeons left some stools on the roof

S'more
02-14-2013, 21:24
guess the 3 r's were not our strong suit

eye guess knot

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 21:25
eye guess knot
gramir kinda sux too

Rasty
02-14-2013, 21:26
I am a health inspector.... I clean up restaurants. I can fix that.

Oxygen stops Botulinum! It's only grows without oxygen!

Isn't cleaning restaurants fun? I took over a restaurant once and when we cleaned it I had to wash my hair with dish soap because the grease was caked on so much.

S'more
02-14-2013, 21:27
gramir kinda sux too

no thing was misspelled there :banana

Rasty
02-14-2013, 21:28
gramir kinda sux too

Nottin wrng wit taht centanc!

S'more
02-14-2013, 21:28
gramir kinda sux too

whose counting?

hikerboy57
02-14-2013, 21:29
Nottin wrng wit taht centanc!
is that vietnamese?

S'more
02-14-2013, 21:29
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt!

Mountain Mike
02-14-2013, 21:30

Isn't cleaning restaurants fun? I took over a restaurant once and when we cleaned it I had to wash my hair with dish soap because the grease was caked on so much.
Try power washing the underside of a semi! I had to use brake cleaner & scrape off the grease.

Rasty
02-14-2013, 21:31
is that vietnamese?

Hip Hop to English translation!

Rasty
02-14-2013, 21:32
Try power washing the underside of a semi! I had to use brake cleaner & scrape off the grease.

I found out the hard way that Easy Off Oven Cleaner will take Liquid Nails off your arms!

coach lou
02-14-2013, 21:34

My brother in law owned a pump-gizmo and was state licensed to clean beer lines in restuarants and bars...I went with him many times. I've seen restuarants that I would eat off the floor, and many that my feet would stick to the floor. My son worked for a restuarant supply company. He said he would only recommend the places that he knew bought alot of disinfectant and cleaner

Mountain Mike
02-14-2013, 21:34
I found out the hard way that Easy Off Oven Cleaner will take Liquid Nails off your arms!
It also works to take graffiti & painted on logos of vehicles.