WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

tashaver

1. First Hike of the Year in Michigan Snow

Dreamer here,

WOW!!! What a great morning hiking with Charlie!! When we left, it was about 29 degrees and had snowed about and 1 ˝” during the night. A light snow fell for the two hours we were out at Rose Lake. The wind was blustery out of the North; however, mostly quiet in the woods.

Charlie wore his insulated jacket under his pack for the first time while hiking. He seemed very comfortable and definitely drier than he would have been without ...
  2. One Pretty Frickin Miserable Night!

Dreamer here-

A week or so ago, Team TNT packed up and camped overnight for our first winter shake down trip. Yep, it was “One Pretty Frickin Miserable Night!” The temperature was below freezing and it was wet! Very cold and very wet! However, with the bad news out of the way, here is the good news; our night out was a total success! We were able to test our clothing and equipment under some severe conditions. Not the most severe mind you, but non-the-less, nasty! ...
  3. Why do you use Trail Names? Why Dreamer?

Dreamer here,

Ok, Ok… I have been asked a few times, I suppose I should fill you in on where the name “Dreamer” came from. But before I do, allow me to take a step back and explain what a trail name is, and why most everyone that thru hikes the Appalachian Trail (AT) obtains one in a reasonably short period of time.

4. TNT's latest video and clothing list.

Dreamer here-

Check out the latest video of the clothing I will be carrying on the trail at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lheoS8OZHWE&list=UL

This is a list of the clothing I will be carrying in my pack. Most of this I would refer to as my safe clothing. In other words, clothing I will only wear at night so that I can rest assured that I can be warm and dry when my hiking day is complete.

If you looked at my clothing ...
  5. New Logo for Team TNT!

(Blogpost from December 11th, 2012 tntonthetrail.blogspot.com)

New Team TNT Logo
    Dreamer here,

A huge thank-you and job well done to Jessica Kerbawy for creating ...
    Tags: #at2013, #dreamer Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast