WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

1cre8ive1

1. That crazy wildlife!

So, I'm sitting in my backyard like I do every Monday and Tuesday before I have to go to work, to soak up some vitamin D and give our parrot, Eli, some nature time. It's a lovely 1/3 of an acre backyard with lots of trees and sun dappling. Well, don't ya know along with that comes your typical wildlife; squirrels, chipmunks, bunny rabbits...and a hawk. Yes indeed folks, we have a hawk that regularly circles the area. We haven't figured out where it's nest is, but it's always near. Knowing this we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. In other news....

Well, my eyes have healed for the most part, which is good news, but since existence is dualistic in nature, doncha just know that I surely have to go back and have them touched up? Arrgghhh! Okay, okay, I know...that was explained to me before I started this whole process, but....WAHHHH! There, I'm done crying.
    Went out a couple days ago and bought the book A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson. May I preface anything else here with HOLY $#!@! I thought I had an inkling of what I was headed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It hurts to be beautiful...or at least not mistaken for a boy.

So, in preparation for this wonderful journey I will embark on in March, I made a few decisions, of which include, (but are not limited to,) cutting all my hair off and donating it to children with cancer. I mean, who wants to deal with a foot of hair while trekking through the mountains? I dare say my biggest concern for the most part will be to not pass out from heat or pain. Hair? No thanks. Even more secondary is the concept of dealing with make up. Every spare moment I get will be spent on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized