WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

AT

i dont know what i am doing

1. how to get from Gaineville GA grey hound bus station to the start of the trai?

Who do I contact to get information onhow to get to the trail if we are getting there by grey hound bus we leave the 30th of April and The Hikers Hostle is too expensive We plan on doing a thru hike and I cant dish out $200 for my kido and I to stay there for one night. Help please if you know of anyone who can drive us up to the start of the trail for less then $70 then Message back
    Categories
    AT
  2. camping supplies You tube videos I made about our equipment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnST2Rq8K6I This is my first video for our camping supplies. sorry for the horrible editing :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrxUq...feature=relmfu This one is Part 2
    Tags: equipment Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    AT
  3. How to put into words how I feel right this minute?

How to put into words how I feel right this minute?
    My daughter and roommates are all snoozing.
    I went outside to smoke a cig and looked up into such a vast sky. Tredecillions of stars are blinking at me. And I think to my-self “God,if you’re up there… and can hear me down here, good job…. You did such a good job.”
    I feel so placated with life and the awesome power of it. The exquisiteness.
    This is my time. During this time I am not a mother. I am not a friend, sister ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 01:57 by Brittney Floyd

Categories
    AT
  4. i have no idea how to blog never done it before :)

Fresh, not like the clean white linens that I like to smell as I open a pack newly bought from the store.
    Fresh, like a wound that is just finished healing.
    This is how I am starting, comming out from a nightmarish past and flying toward a flashing sun bright future. I can seriously almost picture all the yellows and strong oranges skimming past my eyes as I squint into what I truly hope is one hell of a story. A good story. With a great ending. But I have to get away from all the ...
    Categories
    AT