WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. my hobo stove i made

2. Does an iphone work just as well as a lap top

I just bought a lap top for the trip and now i think i may may have made a mistake its heavy and bulky and i dont even know how i am going to get serivce out there with the thing. can i use an iphone just like a lap top ex: blogging staying in touch with friends camera and video recording map look up. the reason i post in here is because for some reason i am not able to post in the forum section i may not be doing it right.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The "Meet My Dog" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kayak karl View Post
    when Princess died in '09 i was not going to get another dog. Princess was 15. grand kids got me Kaia (Kaia; a Greek princess ). she is only 15 months and has over 300 miles of trail under her collar. probably more then most WB'ers. this is PRINCESS.

Tags: dogs, friends, humans Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. to comfortably make it through the trail

really tired have not slept in two days lots going on nervous about my new job. this job is going to be paying for my trip every ounce of cash going straight to the bank. it takes about 1.50 per mile to comfortably do the hike (many say) and since i will be having my kido with me I will say around $4,000 total at max. so my concern is this: travlers checks or a green dot card* ?

* green dot cards are easy to get at walmart or at any drug store. it takes about three bucks to activate ...
    Tags: money Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Part six

Use in researchThe Appalachian Trail has been a resource forresearchers in a variety of disciplines. Portions of the trail in Tennesseewere used on a study on trail maintenance for the Trail's "uniformenvironmental conditions and design attributes and substantial gradient invisitor use. Beginning in 2007, various citizen groups, including theAppalachian Trail Conservancy and the American Hiking Society, began a study tomonitor environmental changes that have resulted from higher ozone levels, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast