WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Pissing on your sleeping bag in 08 neels gap

I was just remembering how in 2008 about mid February at Walasi-Yi Neels gap,GA

As usual during that time of the year. The hostel was packed full of hikers and being it was the hostel owners birthday that day. Hikers were drinking and celebrating. Well, about 2am in the bunk room I was awaking buy a female screaming - "He's pissing all over me, somebody help" . I turn on my headlamp, as well as the other 20 some hikers staying the night. To see a guy blacked ...

Updated 01-04-2015 at 15:52 by RobUgly (cause I can)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. rain may 19

On the AT. Near pine grove furance. Stealth camped next to a trout stream, under hemlocks. Rained last night. Didnt get wet. Today, Wet foggy all day. Looks like rain for the next for days..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. may 18th

Im up and out May 18th , WV,MD,PA to Maine/ .
    Starting anywhere between Harpersferry and Mount Holly Springs. ( south mountain area)
    Have yet to decide on my drop off location... otherwise Im squared away, beisde the fact my guidebook is a outdated.
    (gave away last years ATC guide book to a German thru hiker I met who had somehow lost his..)

I think im just going to go hard, stay away from the money pit hostles, to many bad experiances.
    In the ...
    Tags: robugly Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 2013 Thru-Hike Registry

Quote Originally Posted by RobUgly View Post
    RobUgly
    NOBO
    Sometime in March
    Approach trail.. Sure why not.
    we will see how this works out..
    Categories