WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Recent Journals Posts

1. megabus to the a.t.

this past weekend i took the megabus service from d.c. to christiansburg, va.(which is 1/2-3/4 hour from the a.t.) fares start at $1[depending on when you book passage/in advance]. i was pleased with the service and would recommend hikers researching this method of transport as a possible option available for their needs. also i offer shuttle service from the mega bus drop point to the trail please call, don at 540-921-7433(RIDE)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I need AT section partner

I am planning to do 300 miles AT south of Port Clinton, PA this year. I am a 76 y.o. male, a 115er, 1000 miles of AT, a hike leader for 20 years. If interested, contact me at [email protected] at call (845) 354-0738.
    PICADOR
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The trail must be protected and future-proofed.

4. crying condor

hhhhhh i keep telling myself vikings dont cry.. vikings dont cry!.. yet im crying. I've finally come to terms that i wont be able to thru hike this year. I've been waitlisted for my last college class for over a year now and i finally got in. If i dont take it this semester i wont be able to take it until next year or longer. Ordinarily this wouldn't be a huge deal, but i go to a community college by the town where i grew up, and i want to get the heck out of here asap! So my choices are: attempt ...
    Tags: 1'", 1ˤˢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Appalachian Trail Signs

Just to let everyone know that I now sell AT and Pacific Crest signs on Ebay. Just search Appalachian Trail signs.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast