WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Recent Journals Posts

1. Stopped for now

Trail name became " 7 Mile"
    Off trail at Hot Springs. The lose of Bear Vault to bear in GSMNP only speed up the time by a week. Left foot pain that I ignored for 5 weeks was not improving. The daily milage was not improving. Will ?? restart in Maine in August.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Thru-Hike Starting Tuesday

I am finally doing it. Me and my dog will be leaving Sunday for a thru-hike. Since it is so late in the season we will be starting at Harper's Ferry and going North. Then coming back down to Harper's Ferry and going South. I cannot wait to get on the trail. I will hit the trail Tuesday morning. Woohooo!!!
  3. making the commitment

I have decided to thruhike in 2013. It looks like I will be hiking solo, and bringing my manx (Cat).

I have hiked sections in Georgia and Virginia.

I am really looking forward to it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Still on the trail -- VA 60 (Lexington & Buena Vista, VA)

I'm still on the trail and having a fun and rewarding time. I'm sorry I haven't updated anything over on TrailJournals.com -- town stops or either a whirlwind of activity (shower, laundry, resupply, etc.) or I just collapse and sleep. I have a written journal, though, so it's more a matter of me sitting down at the computer and keying it all in rather than me simply not taking notes.

Anyway, I hit the 801.1 mile marker before I was picked up and taken to Harpers Ferry for the Memorial ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Duct tape: A cure for warts?

Warts: ugly little blemishes brought on by a virus called the human papillomavirus (HPV). According to the Mayo Clinic, “HPV stimulates the skin to attract and grow its own blood supply and nerves, which makes the wart very hearty and less likely to disappear on its own.”

Generally warts will go away on their own after one to two years, but a lot of people don’t like to wait that long to reclaim their smooth skin. If you are one of these people, there are a few steps you can take to ...
    Tags: duct tape Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast