WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Greyhound

I am sitting at the bus station waiting on a bus to Cincinati. I just said goodbye to Nicky a little while ago. I am a total wreck. I miss him already and I have not even left town yet. I left my teddy bear at home too and decided that I needed the pack space for my crocs instead.
    I also left my iPad at home. I have had it less than a week, but everyone convinced me that it wasn't worth the weight.*The good news is that my pack with food weighs *21 lbs. *The bad news is that I will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 1 day till Lift off

I am getting all those butterflies and nervous feelings now that the time has come. I have decided to leave my new iPad at home and just use my phone to update everything. I am really going to miss my new toy, but it is just too much extra weight to carry. Boo hoo. I hope it won’t be lonely sitting at home waiting for me. Lol
    I am going to miss Espn and Nicholas so much. I hope Nicky can come to trail days but I am not going to count on it so I don’t get disappointed. I already know that he ...

Updated 02-19-2012 at 13:04 by Turtle*

Categories
    Uncategorized