View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. Appalachian Trial - Preparation includes: Mental Prep.

(Blogpost from July 13th, 2012 tntonthetrail.blogspot.com)

Greetings from Dreamer,

My hiking partners: Terri & Charlie
    It occurred to me while updating my gear list that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Check out my NCT Gear List with COMMENTS

(Blogpost from July 11th, 2012 tntonthetrail.blogspot.com)

Dreamer here,

As you can see on the right side of the Blog, I have uploaded an updated version of my Gear List I used during my North Country Trail hike a couple weeks ago. This version includes comments on all my gear, what worked, what didn't and things I learned along the way.

Sorry for how it actually shows up as a page here in Blogger. On my screen it is a nice Excel document, but for some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Valley of a Thousand Falls by "Helicopter"

(Blogpost from July 7th, 2012 tntonthetrail.blogspot.com)

Greetings from Dreamer!

Even though Terri & I have not posted anything specifically about our Appalachian Trail adventure next year in the last few posts, thinking about the journey beginning next March is never far from our minds. Our planning and preparation is constantly with us. Terri continues to dehydrate everything in the house that is not actually moving, while I work on logistics, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. North Country Trail 2012 - "It's a wrap"

(Blogpost from July 5th, 2013 tntonthetrail.blogspot.com)

Greetings from Dreamer!

PLEASE NOTE: I have added quite a few pictures to earlier posts. I was unable to add pictures from my cell phone while in the trail.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hiking over the West Maui Mountains!

(Blogpost from July 3rd, 2012 tntonthetrail.blogspot.com)

Greetings from Dreamer!

Well, I have so much video now from different backpacking and hiking trips, I was a bit convicted to learn how to use iMovie and get some of it out there. So, my first work of editing is a hike that Terri & I enjoyed very much while on vacation in Maui this last winter. It is a hike over the West Maui Mountains to the Wind Turbines.

Please excuse the shaky video! I am ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized