View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. Our Best Day of All

(Blogpost from June 30th, 2012 tntonthetrail.blogspot.com)

Greetings from Dreamer!

Our Best Day of All!!
    Normally, Charlie & I are up and around by 6am at the latest. Not this morning! We slept in! We were cuddled up like two peas in a pod when my eyes flicked open. No covers were necessary, whatever the temperature was, it wasn't hot or cold. By the time we did a our chores and packed, it was 8:30am. Our latest start, but we were in no hurry. I think a bit ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. You take what the trail gives you!

(Blogpost from June 29th, 2013 tntonthetrail.blogspot.com)

Greetings from Dreamer!

The Rule is: You take what the trail gives you. There is good news x2, bad news and more bad news...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. One very tough day for Charlie & Dreamer!

(Blogpost from June 28th, 2012 tntonthetrail.blogspot.com)

Greetings from Dreamer!

One very tough day for Charlie & Dreamer!! From our restful and the emotional high at "Two Bridges over Two Creeks Junction" campsite, Charlie & I left for Fife Lake.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Charlie & Dreamer- On the NCT!

(Blogpost June 27th, 2012 from tntonthetrail.blogspot.com)

Greetings from Dreamer!

Sorry for the long and unanticipated absence! Since my hike of the North Country Trail began on June 23rd, I have simply not had Internet service on my phone. (It seems AT&T extended does not provide the Internet.). However, I have been able to text and talk. Go figure...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hiking the North Country Trail

(Blogpost from June 11th, 2011, tntonthetrail.blogspot.com)

Greetings from Dreamer

As always, I find my mind returning to hiking and backpacking in almost every other thought! It is almost as if I am crazed, near to obsessed with: hiking, gear, maps, guides, food, spreadsheets, books and videos about backpacking. Charlie and I cover about 5 miles, most days of the week. But in the evening when all the work is done, dinner is cleaned ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized