WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. Thursday, November 10, 2011 A lot of work, little reward...until now!

I had put a lot of effort into my training, my business cards, my site, research, and not much was blossoming. I went weeks without posting because there was nothing to post. I didn't hike because of the snow in Boulder and the mountains are too muddy. I don't have boots yet and my projects to raise money for were taking a while to pin down. Then, out of the blue, a plethora of karma or luck broke through. Works for me! First of all, we ...
    Tags: charity, chickens Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Friday, October 21, 2011 In the beginning....

Welcome to my new page! If you have received my emails or received my business cards, thank you so much for checking out the site. I will be hiking the Appalachian Trail this April-October through fourteen states from Georgia to Maine for charity. The two recipients of my fundraising will be the United Children's Fund and the Leeds School of Business at the University of Colorado. I am still waiting to hear back the specific projects I ...
    Tags: banana, mountains Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Appalachian Trail thru hike 2011

Please see our on-line trail journal for the AT 2011 at
    trailjournals.com/yakandstitch .
  4. Help?Shuttle service??

Hi all!! Doing a section hike in june from Elk Park to Hot Springs. I wanted to park my car at hot Springs and catch a ride to Elk Park. Have no idea how though??? and suggestions???? Ill have a dog with me too. Thanks for any help!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Calling all South Bounders!!!!

Hey y'all!

So, I am so excited to have the oppurtunity to hike the AT. My friend Jonathan and I will be starting in Maine on/around June 1st and hope it will take us about 5months and a week to complete. My girlfriend Shareen will be with us the first month. My home town is about halfway through so when we get there, we will stay for a week, give or take a day. I am so looking forward to this amazing adventure and meeting awesome people along the way.
    -Just throwing that to the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized