WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Recent Journals Posts

1. Appalachian trail license plates

Just wondering....how many Florida members would purchase an AT license plate if available.
    Tags: general Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Shuttle service to southern terminus of Florida National Scenic Trail

Quote Originally Posted by faplache View Post
    We are starting up a shuttle service to and from FNST southern terminus. Also, we have 2 guest rooms available with breakfast and laundry service. Also, shuttle service to and from both Ft. Lauderdale airport and Miami International airport. Shuttle service to Sheridan street bus terminal to get to new Mega Bus taking passengers to Orlando for $21.00 (need reservations.) Reasonable rates!
    Airport shuttle service $15.00, shuttle service to trailhead $25.00, overnight guests w/breakfast included

Updated 01-09-2015 at 00:20 by faplache

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. To further add to Redemption's Post

As Stacy mentioned, we are prepping for another trail. Even I have to admit that this is a trail that I am not as prepared for. I learned and prepared for the AT for almost three complete years before setting out for it. The Florida Trail, I know a little about, but not as much as the AT. The FT will be different, and my experience in Florida will be helpful however. Florida was my home prior to her and I's recent moving around the country. I know personally from my experience there that my knee ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Florida...huh?

So...once again I find myself prepping for another trail. Unfortunately, it's not the trail we originally planned for BUT we are still excited. I am assuming most of you know why we left the AT, but if you don't, let me briefly explain.We were leaving Three Forks, looking forward to a short 4 mile day and taking our time to talk with section hikers and take in the beautiful surroundings. About 15 minutes into this hike, TD being about 30 feet in front of me, suddenly stopped and I knew there was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. From the AT to the FT back to the AT....

Well, it was just a week ago or so that we were hiking the Appalachian Trail. As many knows, in life, things can change in a flash. Throughout this journal, I will explain what happened on the AT and further discuss our journey on the Florida Trail. We will be starting SOBO on the Florida Trail on January 1, 2015. We will be back on the Appalachian Trail in March of 2015 if we finish the Florida Trail quick enough. The flat ground will give my knee time to heal.Tear Drop
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast