WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

beachbum

Ten days left, and counting...The waiting is the hardest part...I think about, plan for, and buy for this thruhike about 80 to 90% of every day. Thankful to have a couple of people to talk to before departing...Thank you Shane & Evan for your conversations and support...Looking forward to meeting you both.
The people closest to me in my life (I feel) really have no concept of what we are undertaking. I consider this a personal odyssey. I am thankful to the fellow nurse who planted the seed of this dream in my head way back in 1989, and for the opportunity life has given me to fulfill the dreams on my bucket list. This is the last challenge unmet on that list. I haven't completed it, YET, but I am well on my way.
I am excited, in anticipation, pumped, and full of love for whatever life has in store for me over the next seven months! It feels good to be alive!
beachbum

1. "Antici........pation ." Frankenfurter in Rocky Horror Picture Show

Ten days left, and counting...The waiting is the hardest part...I think about, plan for, and buy for this thruhike about 80 to 90% of every day. Thankful to have a couple of people to talk to before departing...Thank you Shane & Evan for your conversations and support...Looking forward to meeting you both.

The people closest to me in my life (I feel) really have no concept of what we are undertaking. I consider this a personal odyssey. I am thankful to the fellow nurse who planted the seed of
    Categories
    Uncategorized