WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. Hey!

I plan on hiking the trial in June starting in Maine. I'm looking for anyone interested in coming along on the journey! I'm hoping to come across another girl also hiking solo. I would really love to have someone to share this time with. I am also a type one diabetic so whoever I would be hiking with would need to be aware of this. If I could find another type one diabetic hiking that would be GREAT! If you can help me in anyway it would be much appreciate, thank you!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. hitting the trail march 10 or 14.

hitting the trail solo, I need tips on any supplies, what to bring, anything that will help me out, would be much apreciated, and also looking for anyone that would like to take the journey with me, all of my friends dont have the will or desire. thank u , and best of luck
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. march 2012

I plan on leaving in march 2012 to hike the AT. I want to do a thru hike. So far I am solo and would like to have the company of other hikers. If anyone is interested and wants to hike with me. Please let me know.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Flip Flop

Good day y'all,

I am considering Flip-Floping the AT, starting in Harpers Ferry and go north then returning the Harpers Ferry to hike back south to my home state. Any suggestions on a good time to start???
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Permits for AT

Hi: I am new here and hope I am writing in the correct place. I would like to know how far in advance of doing a thru hike you need to get permit(s). Also, do you need a permit for each state or one for the whole trail. Thanks, Queenie
    Categories
    Uncategorized