WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Trippinbilly33

1. Ticks

2. Nort Country Trail

Vacation time for me. My son and I are heading out to the NCT for six nights on the PA section. Wondering if anyone ever been? Seems like a really nce part of the trail. May have to bucket list section hiking the whole thing.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What next?

I have been think alot lately about what comes after the AT? For as long as I can remember I have dreamed and planned this trip. Now the time for action seems to be here. My question is what do you do when you cross #1 from the old bucket list. Dreaming about thru hiking has gotten my through some really bad times. I just hope it is close to what I have imagined.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. SOL escape Bivy

I recently purchased the new SOL escape bivvy. I have used it on one overnight in conjunction with my 20+ synthetic bag and I am quiet impressed. It was warm and not clammy as advertised. Just wondering if anyone else has any feed back on it. Thinking I may have found a new UL summer bag!

http://www.adventuremedicalkits.com/...January%202012!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Lhht

Had a nice couple of days on the Laurel Higlands Trail. I had a chance to shake down some gear and do some thinking about why I want to thru hike so badly. It was great to just be on a trail any trail. Being sidelined for almost a year with health related issues has really put things in perspective for me. Six months ago hiking period was a dream, let alone the AT. I have some serious work to do my legs and heart are no where near in shape to attempt a thru hike, yet...<br />
    <br ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast