WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. Ahhhh!!!

Alright, so this happens every year, well for the past two years and this year is even worse. I am hitting the trail in 2015 but every year I start looking at trailjournal.com around this time. Since I set my start date last fall I have been aquiring things and thinking about the A.T. even more. But holy crap!!! I have never been this impatient. I feel like I am going to explode every time I read a new journal entry. I want to go this year soooo so very badly. I can't because I don't have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Male outsourced his own career to China to surf web

Some things are so ridiculous, they can only have occurred in real life. A software creator has been caught, having outsourced his own career to China, paying a small portion of his salary for others to do his work while he looked at Reddit and watched cat video clips.

Take a short look at https://personalmoneynetwork.com/short-term-loans/

Not a prank

When a business outsources labor, it generally means they are firing a variety of workers ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Zero Days

Quote Originally Posted by Son Driven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flemdawg1 View Post
    Brother I commend you on taking the Lord's Day seriously. Christians like you are an endangered species in our open 7-days/week world. Its pretty simple taking a zero in the woods. Carry an extra day of food, and wherever you stop Saturday(shelter or campsite) that's where you'll restart Monday. Just be aware that afew places have rules against staying consecutive nights in shelters, or campsites (i.e. GSMNP you can't stay more than one night at any shelter).

Neros into town are
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Son Driven

Why Son Driven?,

Father of three sons 30, 27, & 25. I am also a follower of Jesus Christ the Son of God. So I am Son Driven on two fronts.

I am planning on doing a GA-ME thru, I am planning on being on Springer Mnt. by 2/22/13, depending on weather. I plan on Sunday's being zero days, and will write a short recap of my week on Sunday's, from this day forward.

11/11/10 I was 257 pounds, diabetic, had gout, used a CPAP machine to sleep, and the Veterans ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. To hike, or not to hike, that is my question......

My boyfriend looooves the AT, we even went to harpers ferry wv to the 75th anniversary. I've been on a 6 mile hike that was fairly easy, but withOUT a pack.... He wants me to go hike the ga section with him this spring...but I have no desire to be without a shower or good food that long. Any advise?

Updated 01-18-2013 at 23:21 by cyndi

Categories
    Uncategorized