WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. The Maine Event & Season Finale – Part 2 – Magic in Monson

At the very beginning of our trail magic planning, Snacktime and I had hopes of two major setups – one at the very end of Mahoosic Notch (who wouldn’t want a cold soda and snack then!) and the other at the beginning of the 100 Mile Wilderness. We pictured ourselves settled comfortably into lawn chairs under a small umbrella relaxing and reading and awaiting fatigued hikers eager for our meager offerings (no doubt belly-crawling toward us for the final 100 ft with their raspy voices eking through

Updated 09-02-2013 at 14:19 by Teacher & Snacktime

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Maine Event & Season Finale - Part 1 - Monson & The Silly Walkers

In just over 48 hours Snacktime and I drove 900 miles in a whirlwind tour of AT towns and trailheads in northern Maine. It was to be our final trail magic trip of the season, as well as our last chance to catch up with some of our WhiteBlaze friends before they finished their thruhikes. The trip was a little crazy, a little disorganized and confused, and a lot of fun.

First off, we left at midnight Tuesday morning with the idea of meeting up with the Silly Walkers again for breakfast...this

Updated 08-11-2016 at 10:28 by Teacher & Snacktime

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. This recipe looks to be worth a try..

Journaling this so that I don't lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Boot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Flash View Post
    Dehydrated kimchi works very well, as long as it's the cabbage type rather than the types made with things that don't dehydrate well, like cucumbers. Another cabbage meal that works very well is haluski.
    Have you got a recipe for Haluski that dehydrates well - I think mine might have too much oil in it to dry well and stay safe.

Lazy Cabbage Rolls works well although the recipe I've got is for a group so you'd have to
    Tags: cooking Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Juegos en linea Juegosar com mx

Buscar esta es una acumulador recargable si pretende ellos controlador fuerte colección inalámbrico. Su persona obtiene coimear los negocios de fuentes de sustento recargable con el objetivo de algún controlador. Si ahora mismo cuenta con el deseo porque arriesgar sobre leontina cortésmente regularidad, usted desea suprimir manera esta es una pequeña capital en los baterías aprovechadas en el juego referente an existen hoy en dia controladores. Una cacharros recargable se tiene que administrar bastante ...
  5. The 2013 Hike

Our trip begins in the big city of NYC. We'll be going to see one of my all time favorite bands--World Party. The next morning we'll be catching the Hudson Line to Peekskill, NY. From the Manitou train stop we have a 1.5 mile walk to the trail at mile 1395. We are hoping to make it to Kent, Ct or Cornwall, Ct in four days, but that might be too ambitious. We have some back up plans if we can't make the miles each day. Expecting nothing, hoping for the best, and gonna try to live in the now. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized