WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Recent Journals Posts

1. 2014 Katahdin Stream Campground questions answered

Quote Originally Posted by TJ aka Teej View Post
    The name of the mountain is Katahdin, the summit is Baxter Peak.
    Share - the bus ride, the shuttle, the campsite - save $, make friends.
    Your bus gets in many miles away from the Park at 7:30 at night. You are not going to camp in the Park that night.
    Contact the AT Lodge about their MEGA deal, they'll pick you up at the bus stop, put you up for the night, and take you to KSC the next morning.
    It's really a good deal.

Watch the snow melt here: http://www.neoc.com/webcam/twin-pine...am-camera1.php
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hiker Shuttle Services: Neels Gap

Hiker Shuttle Services; Neels Gap, Blairsville and nearby Trailheads. Call Mike at (706) 781-3360, or (352) 817-2030 (this is a corrected phone number from earlier post ). Thanks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hiker Shuttle Services: Neels Gap

Hiker Shuttle Services; Neels Gap, Blairsville and nearby Trailheads. Call Mike at (706) 781-3360, or (352) 817-2030 (this is a corrected phone number from earlier post ). Thanks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Is there really so much animosity towards dogs/their owners on the AT?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm the elf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rickb View Post
    I believe all the replies to this thread have been sincere.

You are correct that the reality on the Trail is that most people keep their opinions and feelings to themselves regarding dogs.

I disagree with you if you are suggesting at the opinions expressed in this thread are not real, however.

I am not sure it is so bad that people feel comfortable sharing them on WB, who would otherwise keep these opinion to themselves in the woods. I definitely think dogs
    Tags: 1'", 1ˤˢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized