WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. Getting to the end of self

I grew up with all the advantages of a strong Christian home with Parents & Grand parents who prayed for me until the day’s they where taken into their rewards… Grandmother Eva Petersen 06/1979, Mother Joanne Jelinek 12/2005, Grandfather Arnold Petersen 11/2007, and Father Robert Jelinek 12/2010. These are the four most influential people in my life. I speak of them in the present tense, because there teachings continue to influence me in my remaining time here in this life.

In ...
  2. Available and Obedient - Son Driven

The AT (Appalachian Trail) also known as America’s 2185 mile foot path. My journey of the AT began on 03/07/13 with the summit of Springer Mountain, GA. In July after having multiple issues with poison plant issues I got off the AT after completing 1177.9 miles. Using the down time I traveled using train, bus, and a shuttle service to get to Katahdin Mountain that I summited on 07/07/13. Then I hiked the 1008 miles back to the Historic Iron Bridge at Swatara Gap and finished the journey on 10/07/13. ...

Updated 11-13-2013 at 09:45 by Son Driven

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Water purifiers

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofit View Post
    Thanks again folks - I am definitely leaning towards the Sawyer, lightweight and perfect for a solo hiker like myself.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. N2TW: Appalachian Trail 2014 - Episode #26 (Guess Who's Back?)