WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

All Journal Entries

1. The swimming pool

I'll speak about Intex Pools in addition to just how good they are for any backyard. By using summer months receiving better many men and women tend to be choosing to get that over terrain pools. You can beat the sunlight through acquiring on the list of Intex pools this specific summer months. Summer months exciting is actually approaching which is the right occasion to obtain any pool to relish that sun in addition to mineral water within this summer months. One of the best pools is a [URL="http://hubpages.com/hub/Intex-Ultra-Frame-Pool-Set"]Intex ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hammock vs. Tent weight

Quote Originally Posted by beas View Post
    www.hammockforums.net
    s
    This site can answer all your hammock questions.

I would ditch the suspension that is stock and go with "whoopie slings".
    I am lighter than most tent campers with my down underquilt, top quilt,tarp and blackbird hammock.
    I did the tarp camping with minimualist stuff but there is nothing like sleeping 8 plus hours and never waking up. I have spent as much as 10 hours in my hammock and only stirred around to take care of nature.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. First Section Hike

I'm planning my first Section Hike for the fall of 2011 - Pennsylvania thru Maryland to Harpers Ferry, West Virginia....stay tuned....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. answering mr chris....from ralph b

No date set just yet. When would you like to leave? Have you hiked the trail? And what is your planned pace? Any tips on gear? Let me know! Need a plan asap......Thanks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. megabus to the a.t.

this past weekend i took the megabus service from d.c. to christiansburg, va.(which is 1/2-3/4 hour from the a.t.) fares start at $1[depending on when you book passage/in advance]. i was pleased with the service and would recommend hikers researching this method of transport as a possible option available for their needs. also i offer shuttle service from the mega bus drop point to the trail please call, don at 540-921-7433(RIDE)
    Categories
    Uncategorized