WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Recent Journals Posts

1. Roan Mountain, Hughes Gap to US 19E - My First Section Hike

**Im new to this site so please let me know if this story is inappropriate. I couldn't fit the whole thing so I linked to my external blog. Helpful feedback is appreciated!**

So although this could be considered a tiny section for most, this was my biggest trip to date. 21 tough miles from Hughes Gap to US 19E. But man, how rewarding! My friends and I (Sauce and Huh) drove in from Baltimore on Thursday night and stayed at Mountain Harbour Hostel. What a great place. Despite the reason ...
  2. The long wait........

As I sit here waiting on my next day off for A short over night hike,I patiently try to kill the days for my thru hike next march nobo to start.
    My gear is all bought and my pack weight is where I want it to be,now just plugging away every penny for funds on my hiatus next year. Studying my awol guide to just familiarize myself with different things. Day one on quiting smoking .
    And knowing my buddy bobby (a fellow white blaze member) is on his way to neel gap as I type is not making ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized