• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Burns to Ladiga Campground

Thread Starter: Matt65

Made it out for an overnight hike. Started at Pinky Burns and went to Co. Rd. 94 / Ladiga Campground. Weather was warm for this time of year low overnight

Last Post By: clemdawg Today, 09:11 Go to last post

How low will a cannister go!

Thread Starter: misterfloyd

Hello to all,

I wanted to know how low temp wise will a canister stove that is inverted for liquid feed will go. It is a MSR windpro I believe

Last Post By: Venchka Today, 09:09 Go to last post

Section Hike as series of out and backs...double counting?

Thread Starter: Kaptainkriz

So, if each time I do a hike/section, I park in a lot, hike somewhere, and return, and do the whole trail this way, I will actually have hiked the whole

Last Post By: Pedaling Fool Today, 09:07 Go to last post

Trail runners vs boots

Thread Starter: Hangfire

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought a pair of trail runners yesterday. Starting the trail last spring I was surprised at how many people were wearing

Last Post By: AT Traveler Today, 08:58 Go to last post
    Pedaling Fool

What is the healthiest thing one can do?

Thread Starter: Pedaling Fool

I've always thought of health as important and as I age it has become more and more important. I look around at people, both old and not so old and see

Last Post By: Pedaling Fool Today, 08:37 Go to last post

Multivitamin use?

Thread Starter: Lifersol

I know that food on the trail isn't always healthy or contain what we need. Is it practical to have multivitamins on hand?

Last Post By: AT Traveler Today, 08:28 Go to last post