WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

redheadedhiker674

Thru hike trip Feb/March 2013

Rate this Entry
Hello fellow hikers!
My name is Chelsea and I am planning to thru hike the AT starting late Feb/early March 2013. I figured if I got on this site and started talking about making plans, it would turn into making plans and my trip would be a more solidified event rather than a wish. I was wondering if anybody else on here was planning to start around the same time and wanted to start out together? I realize this is very far in advance, but I'm a big planner. Anyways, I don't mind hiking by myself, but it would be nice to have a buddy for the start and possibly the whole trail. I am so excited for this hike. I wish 2013 wasn't so far away!
-Chelsea
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hello Chelsea my name is Adam I will be hiking the trail about the same time you are. Check out my blog for info about me my trip and my training to get there. http://www.hikingthetrail.com. I started prepping very early as you did to make sure everything was ready. If you have any questions about prepping let me know.

Adam
    Hey Chelsea, there is like 3 of us leaving on march 10, i'm sure it would be cool with everyone, if you wanted to start off and roll with us
    Hey chelsea, There are about 3 of us leaving on the march 10, I'm sure it would be cool if you wanted to roll with us, I'm Jojo, u can email me at [email protected]. later on.