WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

Bouncy

Next Step

Rate this Entry
Hello Again Everyone,

Today I took my next step, I joined a gym. It is November 6 and by June 6, 7 months from now, I will go from my current weight of 345 to no more than 225. I will put everything I can into getting ready for this hike. This will be my first hike but I do not plan for it to be my last. This is not just about doing something huge it is about changing my life.

Ok, maybe it is actually becoming what I was one more time. When I was younger, in my teens and early 20's, I lived a life free from responsibility and free from the normal "have to work every day" attitude of the most of the rest of the world. I have always paid my bills and kept a roof over my head, albeit not always my own roof, but I also made sure I had nothing tieing me to one place for any length of time.

Now I am in a position to live the rest of my life this way. The rest of my life will be lived working to make money to get me to my next adventure, my next hike or my next long trip. I will stay fit this time and live to be free whether that means hinking a thru hike for months on end, going on a long cruise or hitting the open road for adventure and places unknown on my motorcycle.

I just want to live my life and enjoy everything that comes my way with no regrets.

Till next time,

Bouncy
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized