WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

View RSS Feed

KingGator and Sons

Appalachian Trail Journal Entry #4 – Sex/Relationships on the Trail

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	532192_130508097100449_186726885_n.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	19752
Today was a sh**ty day in terms of preparation for the trail. I have been doing some serious research of course in terms of my preparation. A lot of my research is coming from watching You Tube videos of other people's entire journey and advice. Well, today we were watching a set of the videos and then one guy (entitypub/August) began talking about “Trail Relationships”. Damnit, did this start an issue in my household. The guy that I was watching began talking about relationships and sex on the trail. He said that 80% of the spouses will cheat or have sex on the trail due to hormones.

The wife heard this and all hell broke loose. Now she made a statement that caused me to immediately have to try to talk logic into her. Something tells me that this trail is gonna cause huge issues in the end in my marriage. The funny thing is that you would think that me taking the kids with me would be enough security for her. Her answer to that is “Well, they gotta sleep!”

I highly doubt that even if I was single, didn't have the kids, and had the energy that I would be cuddled up somewhere with some mountain chick...lol. The wife seems to think that “anything” is possible.

KING

Comments