• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Rain gear choice discussion

Thread Starter: mksapp

Im thinking about using The Packa along with Zpacks Challenger Rain pants.... possibly the Zpacks Challenger Rain Gaiters for my thru hike. What rain

Last Post By: capehiker Today, 02:17 Go to last post

Section Hike as series of out and backs...double counting?

Thread Starter: Kaptainkriz

So, if each time I do a hike/section, I park in a lot, hike somewhere, and return, and do the whole trail this way, I will actually have hiked the whole

Last Post By: Mtsman Today, 02:14 Go to last post

GSMNP Loop hIke advise

Thread Starter: Hosh

New to this forum and looking for insight on backpacking in GSMNP. I am an experienced backpacker in the Central Rockies and SE Utah. I am

Last Post By: greentick Today, 01:24 Go to last post

Sleeping bags on the AT

Thread Starter: mksapp

I have done a lot of research over the last few months and I am not impressed with most of the bags out there. I currently have a synthetic Mountain Hardwear

Last Post By: Sarcasm the elf Today, 00:59 Go to last post

Gear Review Please

Thread Starter: kenl

My current plan is to start a northbound thru hike on March 17 from Amicalola Falls. Here's a link to my gear list as it stands now.

Last Post By: Sarcasm the elf Today, 00:51 Go to last post

Shelter selection: what would you do?

Thread Starter: BenOnAdventures

Hey everyone, I hope you had a great day! So I'm deciding on shelters now for the Continental Divide Trail. I'm debating between solomid from Mount Laurel

Last Post By: Studlintsean Today, 00:23 Go to last post