• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Tprunty8

Permithin use

Thread Starter: Tprunty8

I just got a bottle of concentrated Permithin and would appreciate advice on its use. I would like to treat both clothing and gear before hitting the

Last Post By: Pumba Today, 03:31 Go to last post
    Size12

Modular, light(ish) pack?

Thread Starter: Size12

Looking into getting a new pack as my 6yr old pack has a few hipbelt issues no, and weighs around 3-3.5kg empty, so Is a wee bit heavier than Id like.

Last Post By: Donde Today, 03:27 Go to last post
    blazercoach

Shoes vs. Sandals?

Thread Starter: blazercoach

For a 14 day NOBO hike from Springer in the middle of summer (mid to late July through as late as early August) would it be crazy and inadvisable to wear

Last Post By: Donde Today, 03:22 Go to last post
    Pumba

ULA Corcuit or ULA OHM 2.0?

Thread Starter: Pumba

Which one would YOU buy and why? I understand there is a weight difference, but also a difference in the frame/support. I'd like to get some opinions

Last Post By: Donde Today, 03:21 Go to last post
    Mithadon

Canadian citizen, any problem with trip length?

Thread Starter: Mithadon

Hey again fine folks,
    my next question is whether I might have any trouble just crossing the border to hike the trail for say 1 month. And what

Last Post By: Donde Today, 03:16 Go to last post
    Drybones

Are maps needed

Thread Starter: Drybones

Are maps needed for the CT or will the info in the Databook suffice?

Last Post By: squeezebox Today, 02:14 Go to last post