• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

fastfoxengineering

Advice on my JMT cooksetup

Thread Starter: fastfoxengineering

I'm hiking the JMT in august/september this year and want to lighten up my cookset for the trip.

I will be purchasing a dehydrator in the

Last Post By: fastfoxengineering Today, 04:19 Go to last post
    Ladyofthewoods

Female Hiker Harassed, Hot Springs Area

Thread Starter: Ladyofthewoods

Folks, I wanted to share this on WB so that hikers out there in the Hot Springs area can be looking for this jerk and get him off the trail. This is what

Last Post By: Fredt4 Today, 04:16 Go to last post
    difleis

hello ladies of the AT

Thread Starter: difleis

I need some advice from any experienced ladies that have hiked the trail solo. I'm planning on starting my hike the last week of April and doing a 5 day

Last Post By: jj2044 Today, 02:28 Go to last post
    TOW

Not Guilty

Thread Starter: TOW

I was hoping I would never have to come on here to defend myself but unfortunately this accusation of me being a pedophile has gotten out of hand and

Last Post By: squeezebox Today, 01:39 Go to last post
    Tprunty8

Your opinions on food bags

Thread Starter: Tprunty8

I'm an AT newbie, looking to finish up my equipment choices. I had thought about getting a zpacks food bag, but I'm also considering an "armored

Last Post By: Turk6177 Today, 00:23 Go to last post
    jimyjam

Camp Shoes...No Croc

Thread Starter: jimyjam

Hi everyone
    So I've been looking for a pair of camp shoes and if they could be used for water too that'd be great. I'll need something for fording

Last Post By: Cadenza Today, 00:13 Go to last post