• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

RWilson

Hair - Long or Short?

Thread Starter: RWilson

I am trying to figure out if I want to get a short cut, or just pull it up. Which is the easiest way to wear your hair while thru hiking? Give me the

Last Post By: Slo-go'en Today, 19:01 Go to last post
    Walkintom

Imminent Threat to Ice Age Trail

Thread Starter: Walkintom

Not sure how many here are WI voters, but this is important to all who enjoy the Ice Age Trail and would like to see it continue to improve through stewardship

Last Post By: Walkintom Today, 19:01 Go to last post
    GritzMEGA

Mountain Lion Sightings Near the AT

Thread Starter: GritzMEGA

Has anyone encountered a Mountain Lion along the AT in past or recent thru-hikes? I live near dismal falls/Bland in VA and have seen one; not directly

Last Post By: Spirit Walker Today, 19:00 Go to last post
    Russ979

I must be insane to think about trying this again.

Thread Starter: Russ979

I have talked to friends and family about this and I feel like they aren't giving me a straight answer because they are friends and family. So who better

Last Post By: Spirit Walker Today, 18:57 Go to last post
    woodsman

Osprey Atmos AG 65

Thread Starter: woodsman

Thinking about this new pack. Anybody using the new ATMOS and if so, what are your reviews?

Last Post By: Pajj Today, 18:49 Go to last post
    fireneck

Umbrella

Thread Starter: fireneck

If all goes according to plan I will hitting the CT this mid July. Witch will be a great prep for the PCT next year.

Will using an umbrella

Last Post By: nattyB Today, 18:47 Go to last post