• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

HikerMom78

Planning

Thread Starter: HikerMom78

Hi everyone! I am planning my first official thru hike! I've been wanting to thru hike the A.T., but it's unrealistic because I have 3 young children.

Last Post By: Drybones Today, 18:03 Go to last post
    tflaris

Seaming the seams

Thread Starter: tflaris

Recently purchased a Big Agnes Tent. What's your thoughts on waterproofing the seams?

Thanks in advance
    TF

Sent

Last Post By: tflaris Today, 18:01 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

Appalachian Trail record-setter says Baxter State Park officials 'vilifying' him - Pr

Thread Starter: WhiteBlaze

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="7" style="vertical-align:top;"><tr><td width="80"

Last Post By: Lone Wolf Today, 18:00 Go to last post
    BenOnAdventures

Shelters: What's the best ultralight shelter? Need advice!!

Thread Starter: BenOnAdventures

Hey adventurers, I've done some research on ultralight backpacking and I'm very interested in it. What's the best shelter for ultralight backpacking?

Last Post By: Venchka Today, 17:27 Go to last post
    jefals

why is the camelbak leaking

Thread Starter: jefals

3 ltr camelbak, full, in a windrider (frameless) pack. The pack is really loaded down tight, including a hard bear cannister in the middle.everything

Last Post By: rocketsocks Today, 17:27 Go to last post
    g00gle

Great Trail Videos

Thread Starter: g00gle

Good morning, Blazers!

Hope your Sunday is off to a great start. I just watched the sun rise over the lake and enjoyed all the promise of

Last Post By: Kaptainkriz Today, 17:18 Go to last post