• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

ShelterLeopard

Warm section recommendations for mid-March?

Thread Starter: ShelterLeopard

Hey y'all, I have a week off mid March, and I need to hike or my brain will turn to dust. I'm looking for someplace that'll be warmish, does anyone have

Last Post By: johnnybgood Today, 15:30 Go to last post
    Coffee

Breaking the Energy Bar Habit

Thread Starter: Coffee

On most of my backpacking trips, I have relied pretty heavily on energy bars. My usual choice is Clif Bars, which I know some people hate but which seem

Last Post By: msumax1985 Today, 15:28 Go to last post
    Awillner

AT 2014 Wingnut's thru hike gear review

Thread Starter: Awillner

Long overdue gear review of what worked well, and in a few cases, not so well for me during my AT thru hike this past year. Hopefully, of some use to

Last Post By: Connie Today, 15:13 Go to last post
    atraildreamer

Got snow? Northeaster Juno on the way...

Thread Starter: atraildreamer

Sitting at my laptop here in Providence, RI waiting for the snow to start falling in a few hours.

Predictions are from 10 to 36 inches of

Last Post By: Slo-go'en Today, 15:09 Go to last post
    FL Grandma

Northbound or southbound through GSMNP?

Thread Starter: FL Grandma

Planning a section hike through GSMNP in Sept. Would like advice as to the best way to go through, northbound or southbound? Will need to fly in to Knoxville

Last Post By: AO2134 Today, 15:02 Go to last post
    Yoseki Skywalker

Swim 1000+ Miles And Thru-Hike AT In Same Year

Thread Starter: Yoseki Skywalker

I am planning a northbound, solo thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail this year, starting at Springer Mt on April 15, 2015.

I also am trying

Last Post By: 4shot Today, 14:57 Go to last post