• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Francis Sawyer

Basic skills

Thread Starter: Francis Sawyer

I've been on Whiteblaze for a while and I am just freaked out by the fact that people ask for the dumbest advice like " what do I do if I get cold"

Last Post By: The Splitter Yesterday, 23:52 Go to last post
    Just Bill

Will Scott Jurek Ruin the AT?

Thread Starter: Just Bill

"Embarking on a big adventure tomorrow, something I've always wanted to do. The time is now!"

With that vague statement and

Last Post By: Another Kevin Yesterday, 23:45 Go to last post
    HeartFire

Rawlins WY

Thread Starter: HeartFire

How do you get to Rawlins??? I"m planning a section hike from Rawlins south to Georgia pass and then taking the CT into Denver. I just can't figure

Last Post By: bearcreek Yesterday, 23:28 Go to last post
    Reidbnm

Best (ideally free) maps to install on a GPS unit

Thread Starter: Reidbnm

This may have been discussed before but I'm unable to get results with a search. Those of you who have hiked the CT with a GPS may have some experience.

Last Post By: iAmKrzys Yesterday, 23:25 Go to last post
    denimlabels

Shoe choice for February starting Springer

Thread Starter: denimlabels

Anyone have any Shoe ideas for February start? I am going to wear trail runners for most of the hike but I dont want to be walking in wet frozen feet

Last Post By: denimlabels Yesterday, 23:11 Go to last post
    Airgirl

Insoles to fix foot problems?

Thread Starter: Airgirl

I'm looking for an insole to put into my mid height hiking boots. That is supportive but doesn't feel like walking on golfballs like the Superfeet. Tried

Last Post By: JimmyTheSaint Yesterday, 23:09 Go to last post