• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Slo-go'en

Monadnock - Sunapee Greenway thru hike

Thread Starter: Slo-go'en

Just got home from a 3 night/4 day thru hike of the Monadnock - Sunapee Greenway. As the name implies, this 48 mile trail starts at the summit of Mount

Last Post By: eblanche Today, 08:16 Go to last post
    matthew.d.kirk

Scott Jurek on Appalachian Trail

Thread Starter: matthew.d.kirk

https://www.facebook.com/ScottJurek

Last Post By: tdoczi Today, 08:08 Go to last post
    BenOnAdventures

These are my travel tips, what are yours?

Thread Starter: BenOnAdventures

Good morning adventurers, I have so many travel tips its hard to single out any as the single best. But one of my main ones is take lots of photos! Here

Last Post By: Dogwood Today, 08:05 Go to last post
    elothet

Hiking for a good cause!

Thread Starter: elothet

Hey guys!
    I have been on Whiteblaze for a few weeks and already love the community! I will be solo hiking about 500 miles starting in late July

Last Post By: FlyFishNut Today, 07:58 Go to last post
    Cedar1974

Smart Phone vs GPS

Thread Starter: Cedar1974

I'm considering getting a separate GPS to hike with since most reviews on trail apps have come back that they don't work well due to lack of coverage

Last Post By: 10-K Today, 07:49 Go to last post
    sbhikes

Ennui

Thread Starter: sbhikes

Waited with much anticipation for my summer backpack trip. It came and went. Now there is nothing to look forward to. I'm feeling quite full of ennui.

Last Post By: Patrickjd9 Today, 07:21 Go to last post