• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Googan

Cork Handles

Thread Starter: Googan

Has anyone had problems with cork grips deteriorating? I was wondering if putting a cork sealer on the grips might be a good idea.

Last Post By: AT Traveler Today, 08:30 Go to last post
    JaketheFake

Compressed sleeping bag....

Thread Starter: JaketheFake

I bought an REI Igneo for my quickly approaching AT hike in 2016. I bought the bad in May and I made a very poor rookie mistake and put it into a stuff

Last Post By: saltysack Today, 08:10 Go to last post
    LittleRock

Rain Jacket

Thread Starter: LittleRock

Going to hit up the REI Labor Day sale this weekend and buy a much needed replacement for my 12 year old Marmot rain jacket (with multiple places where

Last Post By: AT Traveler Today, 08:10 Go to last post
    tpike2

7-10 Days off in March.

Thread Starter: tpike2

I have a week off in March. Looking for a trail other than the AT. Any suggestions?

Last Post By: saltysack Today, 08:08 Go to last post
    joncarter

Head Lamp Lumens (how important are they to you?)

Thread Starter: joncarter

I'm looking at getting a new headlamp (the Walmart Coleman special isn't going to cut it in my book... to heavy and leaches battery life). I'm looking

Last Post By: Starchild Today, 08:04 Go to last post
    singing wind

FS Zpacks Arc Blast, ULA Ciruit, WM Ultralite

Thread Starter: singing wind

Hello!

Zpacks Arc Blast, 19-20" torso with hipbelt and shoulder pockets $130 including shipping CONUS
    This is the prototype pack

Last Post By: singing wind Today, 08:01 Go to last post