• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Tabriz

Sounds like spring break on the trail?

Thread Starter: Tabriz

Hi, new here, thinking about hiking the AT. From the posts I have read here and some videos I have watched, it appears that hiking NOBO is akin to a

Last Post By: August W. Today, 19:20 Go to last post
    Migrating Bird

Conn. AT Trail Conditions

Thread Starter: Migrating Bird

I hiked from NY/CT State Line, Hoyt Rd. to the CT/MA State Line, Sages Ravine starting on Sunday, April 12th. late in the day and finishing Friday, April

Last Post By: Migrating Bird Today, 19:17 Go to last post
    The Splitter

Phosphate Water

Thread Starter: The Splitter

One of the places I frequently day hike is a local county preserve of about 5,000 acres. A large majority of the preserve is a long abandoned strip mine

Last Post By: The Splitter Today, 19:17 Go to last post
    Mother Natures Son

Dirty Places

Thread Starter: Mother Natures Son

What are the dirtiest, filthiest hostels, campgrounds, etc. that should be avoided along the trail?

Last Post By: Mother Natures Son Today, 19:06 Go to last post
    Amish

Seeking partner for 2016 Spring Thru-hike

Thread Starter: Amish

Hello everyone! I was brought to these forums in hopes i would find a partner for my plans of a 2016 Spring AT Thru-hike. I am 25 years old, Male, Full-time

Last Post By: Amish Today, 19:02 Go to last post
    snow93

Best quilt temperature for three season use

Thread Starter: snow93

Looking for an idea on what the best quilt temperature might be. I am between 20 and 30.

Last Post By: Dholmblad Today, 19:02 Go to last post