• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

OhioHiker

Trail shoes to check out?

Thread Starter: OhioHiker

I am due for some new footwear. I currently use an old pair of Cascadia 3. Anyhow I over pronate due to flat feet. I thought I need boots but I've been

Last Post By: Deacon Today, 06:50 Go to last post
    CarlZ993

Evernew 1.3L Lid

Thread Starter: CarlZ993

I come into possession of an Evernew 1.3L pot. But, it's missing the lid. Anyone got one they're willing to part with? Thanks...

Last Post By: brancher Today, 06:25 Go to last post
    Bugman88

Beginner to Tarps

Thread Starter: Bugman88

I'm interested in learning more about tarps and tarp setups. Maybe it's just my googling skills, but I can't seem to find some really solid information

Last Post By: Grinch Today, 03:18 Go to last post
    Lone Wolf

Standing Bear hostel

Thread Starter: Lone Wolf

Curtis Owen, owner of Standing Bear passed on this morning. RIP. Semper Fidelis

Last Post By: July Today, 01:55 Go to last post
    cdcoughlin

Thru-Hike Mileage Plans (Available Resources)

Thread Starter: cdcoughlin

Hi, everyone! Just a quick question for all out there--

I've been searching around for plans that recommend distances to travel day to day

Last Post By: map man Today, 01:49 Go to last post
    Russ979

I must be insane to think about trying this again.

Thread Starter: Russ979

I have talked to friends and family about this and I feel like they aren't giving me a straight answer because they are friends and family. So who better

Last Post By: All The Way Today, 01:22 Go to last post