• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Trash Compactor Bags

Thread Starter: Hikingmaddie

Quick question that I can't seem to find the answer to, one im sure is fairly obvious haha. Do you all line your pack with the trash compactor bag the

Last Post By: egilbe Today, 00:19 Go to last post

Rain gear choice discussion

Thread Starter: mksapp

Im thinking about using The Packa along with Zpacks Challenger Rain pants.... possibly the Zpacks Challenger Rain Gaiters for my thru hike. What rain

Last Post By: shelb Today, 00:18 Go to last post

FS: Like-new Marmot Pinnacle 15 Sleeping Bag

Thread Starter: RyanK817

Selling a practically brand new Marmot Pinnacle 15-degree 800-fill down left-zip sleeping bag. I bought this for the winter end of my SOBO thru-hike a

Last Post By: RyanK817 Today, 00:09 Go to last post

FS: Like-new Men's Merrell Moab (Mid) Boots 10.5

Thread Starter: RyanK817

Selling a practically brand new in-the-box pair of Merrell Moabs. I wore them to work one day, that's it. $100 including shipping.

Last Post By: RyanK817 Yesterday, 23:59 Go to last post
    Gambit McCrae

Anyone thought of carrying a tree camera to see what is watching you when you sleep?

Thread Starter: Gambit McCrae

I have thought about setting a tree cam up at shelters and tent sites to see what I miss while in my tent, "what was that noise?" It could

Last Post By: atj_Hiker Yesterday, 23:49 Go to last post

Must See Things & Do Things On The AT

Thread Starter: Googan

What are some of those things you think are must see, must do's on the AT?

Last Post By: Odd Man Out Yesterday, 23:48 Go to last post