• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Praha4

Tarptent ProTrail

Thread Starter: Praha4

Anyone out there had any experience yet with Henry Shire's new Protrail Tarptent? Curious how the longtime Contrail users view the ProTrail. Looks

Last Post By: nickoli Today, 19:42 Go to last post
    garyp

Cheese on the Trail, how?

Thread Starter: garyp

How can you take Cheese on the Trail? I am getting ready to do a section hike on the JMT a 9 day stretch and I am wondering how to pack Cheese. Is it

Last Post By: imscotty Today, 19:35 Go to last post
    William36

Hammock that converts to tarp???

Thread Starter: William36

My thought is this.

I would like a to have a traditional "parachute hammock"(no bug net) to hang when weather is nice.

Last Post By: William36 Today, 19:35 Go to last post
    Sirsnappy09

FS: thermarest prolite small

Thread Starter: Sirsnappy09

I have a prolite small I am selling for 30$ shipped conus great shape. No leaks no patches. I will be away from backpacking for a while so am selling

Last Post By: mussleman1234 Today, 19:21 Go to last post
    cheese!

Maps with shelters / towns, too?

Thread Starter: cheese!

I want a map(s) that will not only show me the trail, but routes to shelters / towns as well. Is there such a thing? Post links if you have them please!

Last Post By: couscous Today, 19:17 Go to last post
    tuswm

Airplane Mode GPS APP question?

Thread Starter: tuswm

If I take my Android Galaxy S4 and leave it on Airplane mode.......Is there an APP So I can use my phone as a Topo and or Satellite map GPS rout finder!?????

Last Post By: tuswm Today, 19:15 Go to last post