• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

First time with trekking poles... Any advice ?

Thread Starter: Spacelord

Leaving tomorrow for a sixty mile hike and I'll be taking a set of Black Diamond trekking poles. Never used a set before, got am cheap and hope that they

Last Post By: Rmcpeak Today, 16:52 Go to last post
    Pedaling Fool

What is the healthiest thing one can do?

Thread Starter: Pedaling Fool

I've always thought of health as important and as I age it has become more and more important. I look around at people, both old and not so old and see

Last Post By: Pedaling Fool Today, 16:49 Go to last post

Favorite rectangular 4-season sleeping pad?

Thread Starter: raptelan

Has anyone tried both a NeoAir product such as the All Season or XTherm as well as an Exped Downmat, or any other rectangular pads with a decent insulation

Last Post By: Studlintsean Today, 16:44 Go to last post

Give me some Ideas!!!!

Thread Starter: Nonfiction

Hey guys & gals! My name is Darwin. My wife Snuggles & I hiked over 1500 miles on the AT this year from Georgia to Massachusetts. We were planning

Last Post By: cycle003 Today, 16:43 Go to last post

Hitching with a dog

Thread Starter: jpamusher

I am planning a thru hike--northbound---for next year. I`m just wondering how difficult it is to hitch into town from the AT with a dog?

Last Post By: jpamusher Today, 16:41 Go to last post

Hammock setup question.

Thread Starter: FooFooCuddlyPoops

Hey guys,

next may I plan to hike from va to ny as a section hike. I am preparing now (lil early but all well) because I have to update my

Last Post By: cycle003 Today, 16:40 Go to last post