• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

keepinitsimple

Dead Heads on the trail

Thread Starter: keepinitsimple

Just curious how many AT hikers consider themselves fans of the Grateful Dead? Any Warf Rats ? I mean if we are discussing Sex on the trail, why not

Last Post By: AT Traveler Today, 06:43 Go to last post
    Awillner

AT 2014 Wingnut's thru hike gear review

Thread Starter: Awillner

Long overdue gear review of what worked well, and in a few cases, not so well for me during my AT thru hike this past year. Hopefully, of some use to

Last Post By: ericmack Today, 06:13 Go to last post
    MarkCevoli

White mountain thru hiking

Thread Starter: MarkCevoli

Seems that hiking the Presidentials one can fall into a large expense with the huts or be very inconvienenced camping outside. What is the approach for

Last Post By: Mr. Clean Today, 06:01 Go to last post
    4shot

Backpacking chairs?

Thread Starter: 4shot

any of y'all ever tried them? I am considering a model made by REI and another by some company called Alite. These things weigh in the neighborhood of

Last Post By: fastfoxengineering Today, 05:47 Go to last post
    Praha4

WTB: BA Copper Spur UL1 Tent

Thread Starter: Praha4

Looking over my favorite online retailers and can't find this tent on sale. Anyone know of any good sales on Big Agnes tents? or anyone interested

Last Post By: TTS Today, 05:28 Go to last post
    FL Grandma

Northbound or southbound through GSMNP?

Thread Starter: FL Grandma

Planning a section hike through GSMNP in Sept. Would like advice as to the best way to go through, northbound or southbound? Will need to fly in to Knoxville

Last Post By: gollwoods Today, 05:25 Go to last post