• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

bamboo bob

Water Silverton To lake City

Thread Starter: bamboo bob

After an aborted postholing and near drowning in late June my wife and I will be back in September to do a piece of NOBO CDT. Yes we could have skipped

Last Post By: Venchka Today, 21:44 Go to last post

Everest- the movie

Thread Starter: squeezebox

Has anyone heard anything about the movie Everest that starts soon.

Last Post By: WILLIAM HAYES Today, 21:41 Go to last post

Cat Can Stove - Questions

Thread Starter: donthaveoneyet

I'm working on lightening my pack. Have used a Trangia/Clikstand combo mostly, which I used to think was pretty light. I've been toying

Last Post By: donthaveoneyet Today, 21:41 Go to last post
    The Phoenix

Career "advice"...

Thread Starter: The Phoenix

This isn't the first time I've looked for feedback on the job front on WB. I know there are a lot of opinions on here and some don't necessarily align

Last Post By: FlyFishNut Today, 21:40 Go to last post

Anyone using Dirty Girl Gaiters? Love em'!!!

Thread Starter: Nonfiction

Hey guys, wanted to throw this video up here of a review I did on Dirty Girl Gaiters. I ended up switching to them halfway through my hike this year &

Last Post By: WILLIAM HAYES Today, 21:39 Go to last post

Section advice for 50-100 mile trip next summer?

Thread Starter: saltysack

After doing the JMT this year I'm already thinking about my next trip out west. I've heard the JMT is tough to beat but the CT comes highly recommended.

Last Post By: Venchka Today, 21:35 Go to last post