• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Different Socks

PCT 1996--Were any of you there when this happened?

Thread Starter: Different Socks

How many of you have been here AND done this? I did the PCT in 1996 and took a side route to Yosemite Valley. I camped at the base of the wall on the

Last Post By: Fredt4 Today, 02:02 Go to last post

Best tent style for rain

Thread Starter: EVC

I'm trying to decide between a single-wall or a double-wall style tent. I'm wondering which, if either, is easier to keep dry during a multi-day hike

Last Post By: Dogwood Today, 01:19 Go to last post

Here's a challenge:

Thread Starter: FooFooCuddlyPoops

Help me find a pack under a $100 that is lightweight (3 top lbs) and long-distance hike capacity.

because I have not had

Last Post By: DawnTreader Today, 01:13 Go to last post

Looking for a female thru hiker! (nobo)

Thread Starter: k_marsh4

Hey everyone. My name is Kayla. I am 20 years old and I will be turning 21 this December. I plan to start my thru hike at the beginning of March at Springer

Last Post By: Mithadon Today, 01:05 Go to last post

Going into the Unknown: What's your opinion?

Thread Starter: BenOnAdventures

Hey adventurers, i was just thinking, sure to hike the AT would be awesome but what's your opinion on doing a hike no one has ever done before? Where

Last Post By: Dogwood Today, 00:55 Go to last post

Nutrition Question

Thread Starter: GolfHiker

We all do our best to eat well at home, but on the Trail it just can't happen ( as easily). Plenty of junk food, empty calories, all that. When you

Last Post By: Dogwood Today, 00:46 Go to last post