• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

wildwood35

cuben fiber tarp?

Thread Starter: wildwood35

Hi all,

I'm super bummed - just got a very late email from the company I ordered my cuben fiber tarp from, saying they are out of material

Last Post By: JERMM Today, 08:03 Go to last post
    Mithadon

Hiking with wide feet...

Thread Starter: Mithadon

So I've been walking as much as possible as preparation, but I'm also using these pretty neutral New Balance trail running shoes. The weight is really

Last Post By: Meriadoc Today, 07:48 Go to last post
    Vthiker77

MSR Hubba

Thread Starter: Vthiker77

MSR Hubba in essentially brand new condition. Won it off eBay last year, from someone who had only set it up in his yard. I did the same, and just found

Last Post By: Vthiker77 Today, 07:44 Go to last post
    Thesandcruz

Seeking Ultralight Advice

Thread Starter: Thesandcruz

I am new to the Ultralight Scene(by new I mean void of ANY ultralight gear) and could use some good advice. Due to knee injuries sustained in the Gulf,

Last Post By: garlic08 Today, 07:34 Go to last post
    Size12

Modular, light(ish) pack?

Thread Starter: Size12

Looking into getting a new pack as my 6yr old pack has a few hipbelt issues no, and weighs around 3-3.5kg empty, so Is a wee bit heavier than Id like.

Last Post By: Tuckahoe Today, 07:16 Go to last post
    mmais68569

Shuttle Driver in Gorham NH area

Thread Starter: mmais68569

Looking for a driver to pick me up at the Amtrack station in Berlin, NH take me to a motel for the night & then next morning drop me on the trail

Last Post By: mmais68569 Today, 07:13 Go to last post