• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Namtrag

Bighorn Mountains

Thread Starter: Namtrag

Just wondering if anyone has any experience backpacking in the Cloud Peak Wilderness in the Bighorn Mountains of Wyoming?

We are looking

Last Post By: colorado_rob Today, 17:39 Go to last post
    squeezebox

Baxter in the future

Thread Starter: squeezebox

So what are some things we can do that might improve our chances of maintaining access to Katahdin and BSP in the future. Bissell seems to have said

Last Post By: squeezebox Today, 17:38 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

Appalachian Trail record-setter says Baxter State Park officials 'vilifying' him - Pr

Thread Starter: WhiteBlaze

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="7" style="vertical-align:top;"><tr><td width="80"

Last Post By: BirdBrain Today, 17:35 Go to last post
    HikerMom78

Planning

Thread Starter: HikerMom78

Hi everyone! I am planning my first official thru hike! I've been wanting to thru hike the A.T., but it's unrealistic because I have 3 young children.

Last Post By: Mags Today, 17:29 Go to last post
    Lilly of the Valley

Sssssnake Bites

Thread Starter: Lilly of the Valley

Hi everyone,

There is a lot of information out there about venomous snake bites while long distance hiking. Obviously I know this is a very

Last Post By: canoe Today, 17:25 Go to last post
    Namtrag

looking into a new pack

Thread Starter: Namtrag

After a week of backpacking in my Osprey Talon 44, I am beginning to think maybe it's the wrong size torso for me. I measure right at 19", and the

Last Post By: Namtrag Today, 17:21 Go to last post