• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Boo8meR

Best lightweight cup/bowl...

Thread Starter: Boo8meR

I'm using a Fosters can pot and don't really want to cook in it because my hands are a little too big to clean it well. I'm tryin to find a bowl/cup

Last Post By: Boo8meR Today, 16:26 Go to last post
    Frye

Trail festivals... How many?

Thread Starter: Frye

Out of curiosity, does anyone happen to know how many trail festival type events happen nowadays?

I dunno, just seems, well I dunno...

Last Post By: Jeff Today, 16:22 Go to last post
    Walkintom

Imminent Threat to Ice Age Trail

Thread Starter: Walkintom

Not sure how many here are WI voters, but this is important to all who enjoy the Ice Age Trail and would like to see it continue to improve through stewardship

Last Post By: Walkintom Today, 16:15 Go to last post
    Spit Walker

MLD Grace duo Cuben Fiber Tarp + Bearpaw cuben 1.5 net

Thread Starter: Spit Walker

I am wanting to sell these two items together. I will sell just the inner net by itself but not the tarp by itself. Basically I don't

Last Post By: Spit Walker Today, 16:14 Go to last post
    msumax1985

Need resupply advice in Atkins, Bland area.

Thread Starter: msumax1985

I'm starting where I left off last year at Partnership Shelter, NOBO 250 miles to James River, mid-April. But I can't seem to figure out my resupply

Last Post By: Mountain Mike Today, 16:11 Go to last post
    Coffee

Ticks in February?

Thread Starter: Coffee

It has been two weeks since I finished up my Foothills Trail thru hike and I have this weird itchy spot (really a line, almost like from a cut) on the

Last Post By: bemental Today, 16:08 Go to last post