• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Hammock Tarp

Thread Starter: mtntopper

Looking for a four season tarp for my hammock. What would you suggest?

Last Post By: JasonByers Today, 11:45 Go to last post

Shelter selection: what would you do?

Thread Starter: BenOnAdventures

Hey everyone, I hope you had a great day! So I'm deciding on shelters now for the Continental Divide Trail. I'm debating between solomid from Mount Laurel

Last Post By: cmoulder Today, 11:17 Go to last post

Santize a Gravityworks Carbon Element Filter?

Thread Starter: SkeeterPee

I have a Sawyer Mini for filtration with a Gravityworks Carbon Filter as a secondary filter. I know I run bleach water through the mini for sanitation

Last Post By: Bronk Today, 11:02 Go to last post

Columbia boots

Thread Starter: Lifersol

This is my first post on here really. I've noticed that when people ask about shoes or boots or trail runners, that no one mentions the Columbia brand.

Last Post By: egilbe Today, 10:59 Go to last post

Multivitamin use?

Thread Starter: Lifersol

I know that food on the trail isn't always healthy or contain what we need. Is it practical to have multivitamins on hand?

Last Post By: capehiker Today, 10:53 Go to last post

Trail runners vs boots

Thread Starter: Hangfire

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought a pair of trail runners yesterday. Starting the trail last spring I was surprised at how many people were wearing

Last Post By: Rex Clifton Today, 10:50 Go to last post