• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Pensacola Beach to Fort Pickens

Thread Starter: tflaris

We had a fun out and back hike along the FT headed to Fort Pickens. Cloudy start with a sunny finish. Trail wind going out and head wind all the way

Last Post By: tflaris Today, 16:26 Go to last post

Merino wool sweaters on sale

Thread Starter: Rightfoot

Just saw online that Men's Warehouse has Merino wool sweaters on sale for 39.99. Perhaps a little dressy looking but they do have a zipper front. Going

Last Post By: Rightfoot Today, 16:15 Go to last post

WTB Western Mountaineering 6' Alpinlite

Thread Starter: denimlabels

WTB a very good/ lightly used Western Mountaineering Alpinlite in 6'.

Last Post By: denimlabels Today, 16:15 Go to last post

Bottle(s) vs Camel Bak

Thread Starter: ATaBoy

AT brethren….and sisteren….need a Thanksgiving revelation. My thru hike plan is to start from Springer about March 23rd. I know Mr.Farenheit can dip

Last Post By: JohnG10 Today, 16:15 Go to last post

Hiking with a mental disability

Thread Starter: jdavis7590

I have several questions and hope someone can help. My wife is on federal disability for mental reasons. She's diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. She's

Last Post By: jdavis7590 Today, 16:01 Go to last post

Cheaha-Pinhoti cave creek loop advice

Thread Starter: Dab867

Planning to do a single overnight getaway most likely on the pinhoti-cave creek loop and looking for advice/suggestions. I understand water is hard to

Last Post By: Matt65 Today, 15:59 Go to last post