• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

blazercoach

Shoes vs. Sandals?

Thread Starter: blazercoach

For a 14 day NOBO hike from Springer in the middle of summer (mid to late July through as late as early August) would it be crazy and inadvisable to wear

Last Post By: daddytwosticks Today, 07:17 Go to last post
    jimyjam

Is this a good camera for thru hiking

Thread Starter: jimyjam

Has anyone used the HTC - RE 16.0-Megapixel Waterproof Digital Camera? Was wondering if the picture and video quality are any good. Trying to find a good

Last Post By: bigcranky Today, 07:08 Go to last post
    SurfinBirdman

Looking For a New Pack - pref. Osprey Aether 60 Large

Thread Starter: SurfinBirdman

Hi All,

I've got an old heavy Kelty (weighing in around 7.5 lbs) which also really isn't the most comfortable. I'm on quite a budget and

Last Post By: Aaron l Today, 06:51 Go to last post
    mlivin01

South bound supply route

Thread Starter: mlivin01

I will be a southbounder. Must do it in 4 months so need to optimize time. Some towns seem way to far off the trail and it seems to me it would waste

Last Post By: firesign Today, 06:48 Go to last post
    AC1890

Hiking the AT with your significant other

Thread Starter: AC1890

hey guys, I'm new here, and was looking for some input on my current situation...

I'm planning on a thru hike (2017) with my girlfriend(2

Last Post By: illabelle Today, 06:43 Go to last post
    pilgrim1

shenandoah,skyline dr

Thread Starter: pilgrim1

planning to do the 105mile trip.averaging about 10 miles per day.but noticed the campsites don't workout good doing 10 miles per.some folk hav mentioned

Last Post By: jarofkla Today, 06:43 Go to last post