• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

REB

help with swollen feet

Thread Starter: REB

I can not figure out how to search the forum. I just finished Amicolola state park to Dicks Creek in 6 days. I fought off blisters and a bad one on the

Last Post By: rocketsocks Today, 17:22 Go to last post
    Just Tom

Installing a zipper.

Thread Starter: Just Tom

I've got a Haglof sleeping bag cover / bivy-lite (water proof bottom, breathable top) that I use in some weather conditions in my far-too-large collection

Last Post By: rocketsocks Today, 17:16 Go to last post
    Cedar1974

2" suspension rule. Is there anyplace on the trail this applies to?

Thread Starter: Cedar1974

I just reciently found out there is a 2 inch strap requirement in Florida, and heard it might go into effect in NY. Are there any other spots on the

Last Post By: rocketsocks Today, 17:11 Go to last post
    Coffee

Going Stoveless Without Mail Drops

Thread Starter: Coffee

I have been reading about the various techniques backpackers use in order to go stoveless and it seems to me that a large majority tend to rely on mail

Last Post By: LuckyMan Today, 17:11 Go to last post
    newToThrough

Looks Like the Snow is Gone!

Thread Starter: newToThrough

If I'm reading the following page correctly, there is no snow left on the CT and that should mean that it's safe to start: [http://www.coloradotrail.org/snowandweather.html]

Last Post By: Bluegrass Today, 17:09 Go to last post
    novabob71

Deadheads

Thread Starter: novabob71

Are there any fellow deadheads hiking the trail this sping?? Just hoping to share my sunshine daydreams with my peps...peace

Last Post By: rocketsocks Today, 17:09 Go to last post