• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

the doyle hotels secret

Thread Starter: mweinstone

we have a huge secret we cannot tell about the hotel doyles future concerning everyone in duncanon and most hikers . i can say its good. heres whats required

Last Post By: Tuckahoe Today, 07:28 Go to last post

Optimal time to start a Nobo hike?

Thread Starter: wornoutboots

What's the best time to start & can I just take off & have no concerns for water or do I need to cache my own? My only concern is the availability

Last Post By: Sasquatch! Today, 07:07 Go to last post

Thread Starter: mtntopper

Anybody using Gala gps on your I phone? What has been your experience with it? What software version do you have?

Last Post By: ChuckT Today, 06:59 Go to last post

I'm selecting the Squeeze! Next question, what container do you use to carry water in

Thread Starter: BenOnAdventures

Hey adventurers, I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I have decided the main filter I am going to use is the Sawyer Squeeze. My next question is what

Last Post By: gunther11 Today, 04:49 Go to last post

Bottle(s) vs Camel Bak

Thread Starter: ATaBoy

AT brethren….and sisteren….need a Thanksgiving revelation. My thru hike plan is to start from Springer about March 23rd. I know Mr.Farenheit can dip

Last Post By: coyote9 Today, 03:14 Go to last post

wind scren for a canister

Thread Starter: squeezebox

I'ld like to see what you did for a canister stove wind screen. Photos would be better than a description.
    I will repeat the warning about not

Last Post By: bikebum1975 Today, 02:11 Go to last post