• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Wrangler88

WTB: Tarptent Double Rainbow or Double Moment

Thread Starter: Wrangler88

Want to buy like new Tarptent Double Rainbow or Double Moment.

Last Post By: timbercreek Today, 10:54 Go to last post
    10-K

Question about resupply CDT

Thread Starter: 10-K

As I prioritize the concerns I have about my CDT hike I'm finding that resupply has steadily dropped in priority until now it is at the bottom of my list

Last Post By: Sly Today, 10:53 Go to last post
    Treehugger

Suspect Wanted for Violent Crime on the AT!

Thread Starter: Treehugger

This is concerning. He's been on FB AT THru Hiker pages posting fairly recently. He's still out there as far as I know. Pass it on and look out for your

Last Post By: full conditions Today, 10:52 Go to last post
    amuroray

WTB Tarptend Double Rainbow

Thread Starter: amuroray

Looking for the current model with freestanding trekking pole extender tips and liner if available. Thanks for looking.

Last Post By: timbercreek Today, 10:52 Go to last post
    ericmack

Trail Magic

Thread Starter: ericmack

Planning to give some trail magic at Clingman's Dome in April when those hikers who slogged thru the snow and rain reach it. Would like to catch a good

Last Post By: Sirsnappy09 Today, 10:49 Go to last post
    OPI

Durango acclimation

Thread Starter: OPI

Here's my plan: I will be flying to Durango the first week of September. Arriving in afternoon I planned on spending 2 nights in Durango to acclimate.

Last Post By: OPI Today, 10:33 Go to last post