• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Just Tom

I stank up my sleeping bag, any cure?

Thread Starter: Just Tom

Slept out two nights with a group of scouts this past weekend with a mix of snow and rain. My down sleeping bag got a little damp. Some from my breath

Last Post By: July Today, 10:22 Go to last post
    squeezebox

Lyme disease

Thread Starter: squeezebox

I just got finished reading most of what the CDC has to say about Lyme disease. Pretty scary stuff. 20% of people don't show primary symptoms. Secondary

Last Post By: Hoofit Today, 10:19 Go to last post
    gcobb1990

June 8 SOBO SUL Gear list

Thread Starter: gcobb1990

I think I have it pretty dialed in but please let me know if you all think there are any lighter or more functional options than what I've found.

Last Post By: gcobb1990 Today, 10:17 Go to last post
    squeezebox

Can I borrow your ???

Thread Starter: squeezebox

So what's the weirdest "can I borrow your ???" you've ever had? Can I borrow your stove? Can I have some of your food? Can I use your water

Last Post By: Another Kevin Today, 10:15 Go to last post
    hooshr

Sleeping System

Thread Starter: hooshr

I am new to this forum and am planning a 2017 thru hike with plans to attend Warren Doyle Appalachian Trail School in April 2015. I plan to use a tent

Last Post By: Frye Today, 09:55 Go to last post
    Frank_the_cat

Can we talk about epic camping fail? With questions.

Thread Starter: Frank_the_cat

Tonight, in Kansas, we had lows in the 40's and highs in the 60's, and I was feeling restless. I stuffed my pack full of crap, and thought "this

Last Post By: GoldenBear Today, 09:54 Go to last post