• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

bootsontheground

PA Section Hike

Thread Starter: bootsontheground

My name is Josh, no trail name yet.

I am planning a section hike of the AT thru PA, from the Maryland line to the NJ line. This is day

Last Post By: Patrickjd9 Today, 06:02 Go to last post
    Sodium

Trail town store opening hours?

Thread Starter: Sodium

(I guess this question applies to most of small-town America, but coming from the UK I'm not familiar with your 'usual' store opening hours)

Last Post By: Sodium Today, 05:54 Go to last post
    squeezebox

I'm angry

Thread Starter: squeezebox

A fair piece of about my hiking the trail this year is about cleaning out my anger of my ex-wife, brother, 20 yr old son. My brother seems to be pretty

Last Post By: illabelle Today, 05:36 Go to last post
    squeezebox

Sleeping warm

Thread Starter: squeezebox

I have a 30* quilt and a 0* . I'l be part of the Harpers Ferry flippers. I sleep cold. It was 35* in St. Louis last night. I'm concerned if I'll

Last Post By: illabelle Today, 05:33 Go to last post
    Pumba

What do you most want when you hit a trail town?

Thread Starter: Pumba

I am fortunate that I live very close to the AT in PA, near Boiling Springs. I had the thought that I'd like to do something nice for those that will

Last Post By: Patrickjd9 Today, 05:16 Go to last post
    Shrewd

Another help me find a tent thread

Thread Starter: Shrewd

So after lots of hiking I've finally started to take the plunge into backpacking. I'm thinking lots of short weekend trips to start in Pa and Va (live

Last Post By: Donde Today, 04:49 Go to last post