• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Nearest camping to Rockfish Gap

Thread Starter: Coffee

Next week, I'm planning to take Amtrak to Staunton, and the local bus to Waynesboro. From there I'll hitch to Rockfish Gap where I'm hiking NOBO through

Last Post By: Praha4 Today, 15:16 Go to last post

New to alcohol stoves

Thread Starter: Bktourer1

I am considering going to an alcohol stove (not sure yet as to which one). How much fuel should I estimate to take on a 5 - 6 day trip heating water

Last Post By: swisscross Today, 15:15 Go to last post

FS: Zpacks Arc Blast Backpack 52L

Thread Starter: Etoryn

This pack was used one time for an overnight since purchased earlier this year. It is in near brand new condition. Since finishing sewing my own backpack

Last Post By: Etoryn Today, 15:14 Go to last post

Boots: Old School/New School - Why?

Thread Starter: donthaveoneyet

I don't think I still have any of the hiking boots that I bought and used in the mid-1970's thru early 80's. I'm not sure what brands were popular, but

Last Post By: Old Hillwalker Today, 15:13 Go to last post

Camp sandals/shoes ....UL but oh so comfy

Thread Starter: Lnj

Is there any such thing? I want a foot massage feeling every time I settle down at camp and put my camp footwear on, but I don't want tons of weight

Last Post By: Vegan Packer Today, 15:09 Go to last post
    The Phoenix

Best restaurant on the AT?

Thread Starter: The Phoenix

This is one is tough to answer for a number of reasons... but simply put... when you reflect on meals you've had in a trail town during an AT hike (weekend,

Last Post By: Praha4 Today, 15:09 Go to last post