• Appalachian Trail Updates

• 2,000 Miler Listing

Have you thru hiked or completed a section hike of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Donating member status

Donation area
    To make a yearly donation please click the button below.

If you are seeing this message, you are not a donating member or your yearly donation has expired.
    To remove this message and all Google ads, we encourage you to become a donating member.
  • Recent Threads

Size12

Alcohol stove efficiencies, designs and boil times.

Thread Starter: Size12

Just wondering if anyone has easily made an alcohol stove that is able to boil 500mL of water (2 cups) with under 20mL of methylated spirits, in 5 min

Last Post By: zelph Today, 20:37 Go to last post
    Collin

North Troy to St. Albans VT

Thread Starter: Collin

Anyone have any updates on means of getting from the northern terminus? I will be hiking in August and live in DC. Thankfully there is a bus from DC

Last Post By: Lone Wolf Today, 20:22 Go to last post
    squeezebox

I'm angry

Thread Starter: squeezebox

A fair piece of about my hiking the trail this year is about cleaning out my anger of my ex-wife, brother, 20 yr old son. My brother seems to be pretty

Last Post By: Patrickjd9 Today, 20:09 Go to last post
    contrast009

Job Vs. Trail

Thread Starter: contrast009

I have a large dilemma. In a couple of weeks I will be graduating from college and in June I have been planning on thru-hiking SB . I even have a campsite

Last Post By: teefal Today, 20:04 Go to last post
    firegirl130065

exofficio

Thread Starter: firegirl130065

Has anyone tried the bugsaway clothing?

Last Post By: Offshore Today, 19:57 Go to last post
    kenp

M65 Military jacket liner & pant liner

Thread Starter: kenp

Has anyone had any experience the military issue jacket or pant liner for 3 season hiking as a outer layer on cold evenings. They are very cheap and seem

Last Post By: greentick Today, 19:48 Go to last post